Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
anono chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Fluff is yours has an interesting plot (much to my sleep depravation :)). What are the goblins up to?
anono chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
good opening, i like the comparison to cinderella- it shows that they notice her more than one might think from her staying at home.
FrozenPride chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Agh! This is so adorable! And really funny too!
Lobsters... lol Those goblins kill me XD
Nichalia chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Romance, romance tra la la!
S.K chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
The only word that comes to mind after reading this - captivating. I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. It is a gloriously, beautiful story.
Miss Rune chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
This story had me rolling on the floor in laughter, blushing and squealing all at once ;) Simply wonderful!
labellily chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
d'awwwwww awww man I love reading your stuff but I have to gather a pretty solid pinch of courage before braving your other works. I figured this was an excellent compromise :) wonderfully done!
Katrina Lonestar chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Silver snake? Sarah burning?

I hear a reference! I don't know which one came first...this or In a Glass, Darkly, but I caught the reference. This seems delightfully non-nightmare causing. Although I do enjoy a good nightmare story...
AdamiRose chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Ooh, I am totally loving this fic! Though the downside is that I've now got the sudden urge to bake either a King's Cake or some sweet bread. But only after I finish reading the story! And I think that fluff suits you well, even though you prefer your Jareth Dark.
squigglyprose chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This was so hilarious! XD The goblins’ antics and their song about their king’s ‘sock’ got me laughing so much. I thought that it was so funny, too, how Jareth sang (and did the steps of!) the Labyrinth’s song (*goes to cuddle Goblin King that I caught with a volleyball net*).
bgmimosa chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
oh gosh oh gosh, you're amazing! i laughed so much over this story.. you don't seem to have updated your profile recently, but please do and soon! i hope you're continuing to write, it would be such a pity if you're not!

well.. yea. just.. really, thanks for all the stories you've shared, i'm sure i'll reread them again and again :)
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
funnily, i found your story through a link on facebook, even though I'm a HUGE fan of Pika-la-cynique's stuff.

freakin LOVE your story! I giggled insanely throughout the entire thing. :D
UmYeahSure chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
nice! i like it 3
NamuNamu chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
So sweet! I liked this story.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I love that last line. More than you know. :) Excellent fiction. Girls Next Door for the win.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »