Reviews for anti fairytale
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love Cloud and Tifa as a couple. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yeah, I'd say this isn't pro CloTi but I think it could be interpreted as a step to breaking down this wall between this two. She doesn't want him as her hero anymore since he doesn't seem to want to be anyway and he in turn can realize what he's missing and fix it. In the end, it can be pro CloTi. LoL
Finished and Gone chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is so true about Cloti. I don't think they are compatible enough coz Cloud and Tifa have very similar traits.

Clerith FTW!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved this. I too support Tifa, not CloTi (or Clorith for that matter). A short piece but you managed to hit the target with the dynamics you described.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I still haven't review all your stuff, and you deserve every review!

First off, I like how Tifa finally realized Cloud wasnt for her. You can tell shes still a little sad about it with, "Your never there anyway," but you did a wonderful job in such a small piece.

Clouds as awkward as ever, but I also think sometimes she really needs to think from his POV too.

But you did wonderfully!

Love chuu! 3

-Your Nami
thunderings chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME. My anti-Cloti self has long since remained dormant for the past couple of years-until now. I think the shortness of this really made a substantial impact. It was so powerful, yet so beautifully simple. The last line sent a shiver up my spine.

Awesome job sweetie!
nesza chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love it. short yet powerful.
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
...Ouch.

I'm pretty sure you got the 'desired reaction' out of me there.

H4X0RZ !

Good job
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hmm, somehow I missed this when you first posted it. Very good! I really like the way you've shown Tifa...she's not afraid to stand up to him, and she's not sitting around waiting for him...you've done justice to the strong woman that she is XD
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
The shortness of this piece really increases the impact - especially the first and last lines, they're really good. :) I think the description kinda gets a bit overblown in the middle though e.g. "watching with a tight-lipped as unencumbered shock flashes across his vigilant azure gaze." Is there a missing word there? Because it doesn't make sense as it is - I think it should say 'a tight-lipped expression'? All the extra adjectives - unencumbered, vigilant, azure - just slow the sentence down imo.

"Her dark irises shine with moisture as she looks away." And here I think the use of 'irises' rather than 'eyes' just feels unnecessarily complicated, like choosing a less common word for the sake of it.

I think this drabble works best in its simplicity - that's why I liked the beginning and the end, and the direct way Tifa states her feelings. I found what she says believable, except for the last bit - I don't think she could bring herself to hate Cloud for being protective. She might be frustrated or feel like it isn't working but outright hatred for Cloud being Cloud doesn't strike me as true to her character.
Sunset Dreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love the whole Anti-Fairytale thing. Cloud and Tifa fit there roles perfectly.

Keep up the good work,

God Bless,

SunsetDreams
x.gone chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really like this. It speaks truth and I love it.
Ereluna chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Damn, Sammie. Wowwie... you have made me speechless. I won't be able to get on too often so I figured I'd pay you a visit. Check my profile for details... But, geez. I LOVE LOVE this fic thingy even though Cloud was a target for hate. In fact, it made it better. So, so, so well done.

My fav: “You don’t have to be such a hero,” she says matter-of-factly. Her words are flat and unpracticed, and she is immediatly pleased with the way he looks taken aback, watching with a tight-lipped as unencumbered shock flashes across his vigilant azure gaze.

and: You're never there anyway.

Standing side by side, the distance between them had never been so stifling.

Lovely.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Yeah... I read Cloti and Cleris a lot, but I also respect it when Cloud doesn't end up with ANYONE. Don't get me wrong, Cloud's awesome, and the range of his personality and development makes him my favourite character in FF7. But he's so screwed up! He really ought to fix himself before he gets "fixed up" with anyone.
adadadghtrjngfgdd chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
ouch but nicely written piece.