Reviews for Hello, my name is
My Own Little Universe chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Update!
Ritsuo chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
FINISH IT QAQ
hallfour2009 chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
I LOVE this story, will you be updating anytime soon?
fallingwthstyle chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I'm going to follow this story in the hope you return to it. Nice job...I want to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Goooooood lol
LyRiCho chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Oooooooooh! Oh geez! This is sooooo incredible! Seriously!? Oooooo I wish and hope you do finish this someday! Its genius! Sweet, and so realistic! I LOVE IT! :3
nosylla chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
pleas give me more of this delectible story! i love it so much!
stylemylifebunny chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
wow! i really like your take on butters! xarnt wait for it to be finished! hope thst you deside to finish it! peace! XP
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Erm, dew at some parts, but they are easy to skip over. You've done a great job on Butters' poin of view, Write On!

-Randomstalker
LittleCatLover chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
This story is amazing! I fell in love with your story, no lie! Hope you update soon! :D
BerryPink chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Oh Hamburgers, this is simply awesome! I Love this story so far!I really hope yur goin' to finish this awesome fic of yurs! Damn you're so cool!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Dude! This is a really good fic. Hope you finish. I just wrote a 42 chapter KennyXButters. I almost didn't make it. This is so sweet!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
Kenny is just the sweetest thing in the world. and butters is the greatest person ever! so together, that's an epic pair.

School sucks total cartman balls
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Aw! That's so sweet!
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I love the story so far. I didn't think there was too much stutter. Butters just randomly does it. Yuh know?

I love how you captured Linda and Chris/Steve. His parents are so strange to the poor kid.