Reviews for Agony
C.B. Magique chapter 1 . 3/12
I know it been a while since this story was published (lol, 2008 - what an understatement) but I really like it. You're exploring an aspect of adventuring that not many others (or even the canon in recent installments) are willing to even admit is a very real consequence of this kind of quest. So I applaud you and I applaud this story. :)
The Great Guru of Stupidstuff chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Well...huh. Made me think a bit there. I never looked at it that way before, but now that I do there are so many little things that point to this. Kudos to you!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hrm, does the title really match the story? I mean, yes, he's in agony, but it's not debilitating, "ohgodeverynerveisonfire", agony. Anyways. Onward!

...you know Sora was the second-choice for keyblade master? Actually, does he know that? Anyways.

...Also pretty good, but where's something recent? All your stories are something written a few years ago, whether or not you typed it up now. Is good, but need more grab. Might grab more if I was regular in Kingdom Hearts fandom, but I'm not. Keeping in mind that, is good but better can be.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
thats...good kinda depressing tho...
Mr Stampede chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ah... very depressing. I wish I knew what they were talking about, but it still makes sense to me somewhat. Way to go! I say, write anothe chapter!
OLunarCryO chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, very well done. I like the concept, I hadn't really thought about the possibility of him HATING it. Maybe not always liking the way things went, but not hating it. This is a really good point, i like it alot! Awesome job! )
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Pretty well done. The ending was a little dissapointing, though, but i liked the story anyway.
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Poor Sora.
Le'letha chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
WOW, Kokoro...

Here I am, wandering around, and it pops into my mind to go check on your page. Glad I did! Just because I recognize the name doesn't mean I know the character, until now. I really like it! I think you have a point about heroes just wanting things to return to normal. But they never can, can they?

Very, very good!
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow.. I have to say that I never really considered the idea that Sora might have hated the whole idea of being a keyblade bearer. Your story definitely opened my eyes to that possibility, and it's really well-written. Nice job.