Reviews for Live-Breaking News: The Truth About the X-Men!
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Reporters will say anything to get a story! Of course superheroes will do anything for a excuse to save the world.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Acctually, Logan's real name is James Howlett, which is worse than anything any fanfic author could ever come up with.
Leigh chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I LOVE this it was tooo funny! You should've wrote more!
SouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
NO! NOT MY BUETIFUL GAMBIT (i know i spelled buetiful wrong)
Veronika chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Damn right Beast is gay!
Obsidian chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
haha! So true!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
cyke got rid of eugene! *sob sob sob* !

lemme him! ;) i always knew beast was gay. jubes n jean suckkk! mwahahahaha! peace!
Lynne chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
LMAO! Wickedly funny!
Blitz chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
This was INGENIOUS! It explained so, so much! It even explained the questions I didn't even know EXISTED! Like the yellow raincoat thing. I thought she was just crazy and thought it looked kewl. And the Beast one really does make a lot of sense - wait. Hold it. Wolverine CRIED when he was beaten by Proteus? What a LOSER! *makes L symbol with thumb and finger on forehead.* Wolvie, you get your ass kicked by Sabretooth all the freakin time. You'd think you'd get used to it by now.
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
*LMAO* Oh now that is classic report-ism there! Great job, Ace _-

Redd Summers
Mara O chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I have no clue about any of the episodes you refer to, but just the way you 'reported' it... Oh, I think I cracked a rib.
TheEvilDooer chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
LOL! Very funny! _ hahahhahahaha! Be nice to Jubilee... P and you shoulda made up something about Nightcrawler! lol
Chibikat the Canuck chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
OMG! THAT IS FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS! *dies laughing, and is buried in a watery watery grave full of mermaids and dead norsemen* -Chibikat
DrakesGurl chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Remy? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ::runs away crying::
I Eat Star Galaxies chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
You...odd little thing. I worry about you sometimes. ps. Jean is cool, Jubes is not.