Reviews for Out of Memory and Time
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Wow, amazing chapter! More please! This story is looking to be absolutely amazing!
elenardas chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I so loved reading "Cloacks and Memories " and "The Steward's Coup"!

Thanks for writing anoter great story. Please, update soon!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
It's great to see a new story from you.A very exciting beginning and you made me care about the characters.
vectis chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Great first chapter with lots of detail and believable characters. Hope you update soon.
Susan W chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
HEY! You're back! Most excellent! :) :) I love a good mystery.

Good start and I like your OCs. They have a feel of ME about them, especially Master Cardolan. I do love his change in mind and decision to try saving the severly injured and beaten stranger. Who could this Man be? You have me curious to find out more.

Hmm! One thing. The Master's name was Cardolan in the beginning and Castamir towards the end.

I am very much looking forward to more of this tale.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This sounds like the beginning of a ripping good yarn!

Nice beginning to your story. Suspenseful. Well-written. Quite plausible and realistic.

I must admit that I am very curious as to who this 'Min' is, but the savagery of his beating sounds like a bad omen... Am I right?

Happy writing and please update soon! Don't leave us waiting too long to find out what happens next!

Sarah x
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I am intrigued. I hope to see more soon.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow, great first chapter, I'm already eager for more! Update soon! I can't wait to see who this mysterious stranger is.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5