Reviews for Collaboration
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This story lacked any sanity.

WHICH IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES.

Crack rulez.
Draxin chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Too lazy to log in... THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! U ROCK! Luv how Tamaki uses lub... cute...XD
MysticFireFox chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
O_O Oh...mi...god...-dies laughing-
Saruhno chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was. . . . . . . .hilarious and scary at the same time. I am forever scared. YOU HAVE DONE YOUR JOB CORRECTLY! WHOO! I guess the first half was the funniest. I don't know why, it just was. And the second part was the most disturing(I can't spell for my life. And NO! I'm not going back to first grade!). Wee! Its past my bedtime but who cares? Not me cause i lied to get on! Now I'm ranting. I should stop. Maybe cause its because I'm running of ideas. Or because I'm abusing my parents trust. . . . Either way! I should leave. Yes, leave. *looks at submit button* Should I press it? Okay I will. I am SO sorry for the rant. I should stop and I will. Now! Bye! I love teh story! *smacks self* Stop ranting! Bye!
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I have never read anything as hilarious as this. After having such a crappy day, this made the day worthy of existence. This fanfic is made up of pure win!
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
xD That is the funniest and most messed up fanfic I have read since ... funny messed up disconcertingly violent fanfics were invented xD And your commentary added to the laughter until my sides hurt D: But it was worth it! Yeah! Cross dressing marriages!
RenadaStyles chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
*cant talk because laughing so hard*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nice story!
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
omfg that was so fudgeing hilarious! i was lmao teh whole time! y'all should write a sequeal! hahahahahahahahahahahahah

(btw im from texas so i b allowed to say y'all :P)

i luv this storeh it b goin on my favs

haha
Jadenade chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Okay, so I had to read this when I saw who the authoresses were and I think I love you both more than ever! Ah the insanity, I was sure I'd die ten times over before I finished! Poor Haruhi! No divorce xD
Kuma-cchi chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
OH. MY. GOD. What have you dont to my poor Tama-chan? xD Kyahh~ you guys are brilliant! I. Lub. You. Kissy kissy :D
Prologue chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Lol. I couldn't stop laughing at this little fic. I thought it was scary how IN CHARACTER Tamaki was. Scary scary Tama-chan... O_O Said he'd give Haruhi his hair... -rolls on the floor laughing while mentally imagining such an act of... love?- Poor poor Haruhi, how could you guys do this to her? But really I'll be looking forward to the serious version. This was kawaii in its on weird way. -
Araya chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
O M G this was so fudging funny! i'm still laughing -roll on floor- i LOVE the plastic ring part :D
koko roco chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Okay.

I just had to review before finishing this story.

"Marry me, bitch!"

Haruhi frowned down at him. "Tamaki, if I say yes, will you shut up?"

OH LORD.