Reviews for Beyond the Shadow of the Moon
Vivi the Vixen chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
been trying to find this story
sesshyluhvr chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
Halfway through I thought he would end up with Bloodnor...Didn't see the SWAT kats, they're so sneaky
uss71832 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Again, you have astounded me as a author. Now you can understand magic? Not only a doctor but an Adept of sorts. Keep on writing!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Why did you re-do this one? I liked the original. But i guess there is always room for improvement in anything we do. Though i did notice you didn't leave the original up like you did the others that you re-did. Ahh well, guess i'll just have to read this one, to see what's been changed/improved. _
AninnyMouse chapter 24 . 10/3/2011
Always love your stories. Thanks for writing. XD
purpledragon6 chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Didn't u have a fic with her in it?
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 10/4/2008
aw, so sweet. poor Feral though,he always end up on the wrong end of things. it does always work out though doesn't it. lol they do make a cute couple, though from your interviews they don't seem very happy about it though. :)
Jovianokami chapter 24 . 2/6/2008
Ah, that was great! I wish there was a squeal to this but it dosen't look like there could be one. But I really glad for both Feral and T-Bone. Ah, a baby girl. That a good joy to have around.
Jovianokami chapter 23 . 2/6/2008
Oh, I so happy that you finally update this story! I really want to know what was going to happen to both Feral and T-Bone since the spell was broken. I can't wait for the next chapter!
missfae chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Please tell me there is more to come.. please... why do I have a feeling we have not seen the end of Bloodnor? And what about the kitten... so any more questions that need to be ..
missfae chapter 20 . 2/2/2008
AS I said... you don't ever have to end any of your stories... I love them all and the longer the better...hugs...
Jovianokami chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Hahahaha...that was great! I wonder what Feral and T-Bone are going to do next. Oh, I think if the kiten was a girl them naming her after the queen would have been good.
Jovianokami chapter 20 . 2/2/2008
HA, that was great! Thought I would have though that Queen would understand what Feral is. After all, wouldn't there be the same kind of kat like Feral born in here time as well. Oh, well I can't wait for the next chapter and what it holds.
Jovianokami chapter 19 . 1/28/2008
Right in the nick of time when this happen. It great to know tht Queen Callista would be helping them. I can't wait to read the next chapter..ehehehe that going to be a good one.
Jovianokami chapter 18 . 1/27/2008
Oh, it sound like Feral was crying on the last part. Poor Feral he finaly found someone he loves and careds and this is happing. And Razor man that is really going to mess with his head if that should happen. I help they can find away for Feral break away the spell.