Reviews for Not Alone: Curiosity kill the Cat
HinataIachigirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
ok really good story but please dont make another one like it it made cry then i got to thinking about my oww no im sarting to cry agen still good story i needed a good cry i fill much better:}
Nekosan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
...interesting... i like it. update soon!
dopppt45 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that made me cry TT_TT

I LOV IT!
shareece chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
omg awesome story
fhclause chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really really love it...Too bad they died though..

but there are some parts that I think it's quite contradicting. The relationship between Itachi and Sasuke. I wouldn't actually think that Sasuke would feel that sad about his brother's death. Nostalgia, yes. That sad, not really. Unless he's really that sentimental kind of guy; you describe their relationship in a way that Itachi didn't really care about his brother, so it kinda impossible for Sasuke to really feel attached by Itachi, even though Sasuke might adore him at some time.

I just don't feel the sadness Sasuke feels.
Lovely Calypso chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved this story!

I cryed at the end it was ssoooo sad...
BlueEyesBabyGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It was lovely and I cried too!
peachluver chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
call mi a big baby.. but i cried T_T
Sasuhinafangirl109 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This almost made me cry! :( I like the ending though. I hate Sakura, and I don't mean in just this story, I mean all the time! :( Although, I believe that if one of the main characters in the stories die, then it creates a keeper story!

You know a story someone would keep for a long time? Back to the point, I think you did an awesome job with this. I love NEKOS! :D I wish I was one because their so cute and...! I got nothing...

Yuki
no need to care bout me chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
WAH! sob...sob nice story i mean like its awesome i read it many times and i still get sad by it sob...sob
Kamy-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wow, me encanto tu historia! de verdad esta muy padre! :D

Bueno, ojala entiendas el review. Muy original la idea del nombre jejej, yo pense que lo ibas a dejar sin decir! casi te mataba! jajaja pero bueno, ya me tengo que ir :P

Bye! nos leemos pronto! :)

atte. Kamy-chan
Mariska chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was a very sad and beautiful story! You should be very proud! I loved how the song played in with the story! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i read this story twice and cried twice... XD great story
Toast-Junkie chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I'm not trying to flame, but I felt personally that you should have left it with the 1st chapter. This chapter was like a sequel to a film, that didn't need one. I also felt the philosophy was just too typical, everyone knows it.
SAAIL chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Wow bravo! you did a great job.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »