Reviews for Not Alone: Curiosity kill the Cat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i read this story twice and cried twice... XD great story~
Toast-Junkie chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I'm not trying to flame, but I felt personally that you should have left it with the 1st chapter. This chapter was like a sequel to a film, that didn't need one. I also felt the philosophy was just too typical, everyone knows it.
SAAIL chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Wow bravo! you did a great job.
Lani Wallace chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
i read the first part and it had me crying my eyes out and the whole thing togather could leave me sobbing,lol

Beautifully written! keep writing!
Alitabear chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Oh wow.. i cried.. that was so freaking sad! (im talking about the whole story) Wow.. Good job
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh...there's a part two? Wow! Glad to see it up!

The mystery with Sasuke's son was finally answered in here, huh? Well, I'm sure glad that he didn't beget any child from Karin or else it'll be horrendous!

One thing though, doesn't Itachi know that Hinata gave birth to their twins? It would be obvious that she'd be pregnant when she lived with them (Itachi and Sakura) right? But too bad Hinata chose to die than live for her sons...

Nice one...I'm glad both Kioshi and Kiyoshi are finally together again...
342514 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
is it possible i already have read this fic months ago?anyway it's really sad
AN Gaahina chapter 2 . 8/14/2009

That was so sad... ;-; Just as sad as the other chapter.

Stupid Karin! Stupid Sakura! Ugh! Stupid witches! Dx ;-;
Reeve's-Revenge chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Muna chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
The story was awesome. The part where they died made me cry a little. It really related it to me in a way I don't know how to explain. I hope you keep on writing stories like this. Stories like these are hard for me to find, now a days.
ViciousMoon chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
you freakin made me cry.

i guess i have to go check out your other stories now.

Lani Wallace chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
omg! that ending was written beautifly, im almost crying! i love it! please write more stories!
tsunade -hime123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
what a beautiful sad story tears started to come down my eyes when she kept on repeating the same words over and over again and then i just started crying when she hanged herself * crys in a corner* what a beautiful story *sniffles*
ravegayle22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i love it...the plot...what happened...the emotions!you are so great...oh god!i really felt the story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
AW! that's so sad! stupid sakura for making hinata depressed like that! stupid family that forced itachi to marry in the 1st place! this story has me crying! soo sad so sad! but damn he sleeping in Hinata's room. i would be freaked out! at least he doesn't know. well goo job with the story! i'm soo happy i took some time to read this -
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »