Reviews for Not Alone: Curiosity kill the Cat
HyperAsianNinja chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I feel like crying, and I'm not usually an emotional person, but this story is just too sad! I guess you didn't lie when you said that it's a tragedy. And if I weren't so cold, I would be breaking down in tears right now! I applaud you, this is really good!
Remmi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
"O...M...G" That was so awesome. I havent read a story that spoke to me like this one did it was sad and touching..Especially the way he sang to her dead body by the moon Was really sad..You are gifted.. XD im never really saying things like this but this has seriously gone through my head lol feels weird to say this kind of bull :) Could you make a fanfic when hinata is raised and loved by Akatsuki?
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This was really sad, it almost made me cry. But it was sweet and the sname time.
TeamDavid chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was so depressing
Toast-Junkie chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
WOW! One of the best pieces of fanfic I have read here. I was crying near the end of it.
Gaahina chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Omg I cried so much T_T It was so sad I just wanna hit Itachi though for not saying sorry to Hinata sooner! Your like the best story writer I know of now TT'
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
oh love it awesome
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was nice, but very said. Sakura ruins everything! Update please. I do wonder who is the mother of Sasuke's kid though, since he is gay.
Qial chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
its sad and i love the .it is one of the sadest stories i have ever to be told i nearly .
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
NO! That was so sad... i cried... aww but this is seriously a great story! would make a sad mini novel if you had your own character names... the line from saw... is it things are better left unsaid? i dunno i forgot the line... i'm just guessing...
Narutochica chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Please do more neko stories like these! I literally began crying after I read this(and was depressed for the rest of the day) so I actually enjoyed your story. It is definitely one of my favorite stories and I give it eleven out of ten stars. You have a new fan in me.

Narutochica :3
lostgirl16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
wow loved it!keep writing
kayasha Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
All I can say is WOW! You blew me away with this story. I Loved it! Keep writing you are really good!
mimimi chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wah! *sniff* I can't stop crying! Any story that has Hinata-chan dying, I always start crying like a baby!

Damn Itachi! How could you relize your feelings for her at the end! DAMN IT, I JUST WANNA SMACK HIM OVER THE HEAD A MILLOIN TIMES!

*sniffle* That was a wonderful story. Please make another ItaHina. But this time please make a happy ending. Thank you.
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008