Reviews for Pro Ball Career
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter-Can't wait to read more!
Poppyflake chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
lostatc chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I really like this story. I love the idea of Dean on a baseball field. Can't wait to see what happens next.
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Another great chapter... hoping/wishing we would have at least a clubhouse chapter after homebase... Loved Dean getting to bond on the night out, debating giving up his right nut, and pissing off the wrong people!
SometimesAlways chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Update? Soon? Please? *gets down on knees and begs* pretty please? I really, really, am lovin' this story :) Awesome :)

Keep it up :)

Sue Pokorny chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
I am absolutely loving this! Did you get all this from the throw-away line in the pilot - "hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career"? It's a wonderful idea and I'm loving Dean picking up baseball so quick. And it is conceivable, being raised as hunters, they would be quick, observant, coordinated and able to think on their feet.

Great story! Looking forward to more!

Psychee chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
This is a very good story; really enjoyable. I love Dean excelling in the game and his coping with his Dad in the aftermath of Sam's leaving. I really hope the story progresses in such a way that he can play one game.
SometimesAlways chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Woot! Rockin' story so far here :D Can't wait for more :D ball, Dean and a hunt, what more could we ask for?

lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Great chapter! I love the coach! Can't wait to read more!
Poppyflake chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Really enjoying so far (though I have to admit I know nothing whatsoever about baseball) and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WWDWD chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
More, more, more!
adder574 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great start I can't wait for the next chapter.
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow! this is such a cool idea for a story! I love that Dean rocks at baseball. He is totally built for it... I'm really hoping that dark-haired - line dickhead is going to be in Indiana so Dean can humiliate the guy... or save his life! Looking forward to your next chappie...
emm chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Interesting premise. I can't wait to see more!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2