Reviews for Broken Dreams
This is really fun, I like the alternate explanations for Rock Village, and the way you characterize Daxter! Poor guy never catches a break!
The Apple's Pie chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful! bravo
Luckykoi chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
This is just a really wonderful story you've created. Daxter tends to be overlooked, and his potential and abilities disregarded in the games, but thats the curse of being 'the sidekick.' I've really enjoyed this, and how well you paint the world they are in, while conveying Daxter's POV and feelings on matters.
I look forward to reading more!
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Yooo this story just got ALL kinds if crazy. I can't believe the metal heads killed all of the villagers. And poor Tess. Daxter doesnt know her and it must be killing her inside. That's her boo and he doesnt even know it.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Jeez poor,Dax that's crazy.
Oblique Strategies chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Aha, the next chapter. Thank you once again for keeping this story alive. It is good to see that Keira wants in on the action and adventure; since writing my own stories, I have become quite attached to Keira, and would love to see some further developments for her in this story.
And Daxter has a big journey ahead of him. Expecting plenty of surprises.
Keep going, and thanks again.
E chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Its a fun story although the mixed timeline might have come on a bit heavy all at once , about Jak being alive well there is phantom eco popping out of nowhere in the earlier chapter so maybe Jak became an eco ghost.
Oblique Strategies chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Wow, I really thought this story had been forgotten about, but thanks for finally returning to it. The whole story is getting darker by the second, and it would be fascinating to see where it goes from the alternation that hooked me years ago.
My only problem really was in chapter 10, where I thought the swearing was unnecessary, but I uphold that view for all stories.
Keep going, and thanks once again for returning to your old story.
DeletedAccountThatIsDead chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow… I wasn't expecting everyone to be dead! Ooooo I hope Jak is still alive and adds to the angst pile that Daxter is! That would be awesome! XD I wonder what the Precursor have to say. Update soon!
DeletedAccountThatIsDead chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
I… I think you just created a more complex time loop than the one in Jak II… and I think my brain just exploded… *favs and follows*
MorrisonJ chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Oooh what happened
MorrisonJ chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Good story, just wondering, is Jak still alive?
Pictomancer chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I do hope you do continue! The plot just thickened and I'd hate for it to just cut off there!
Oblique Strategies chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
It has been a long time since this story was last updated. I really enjoyed reading it; will it be finished?

Hope so. One of my faves.
Annabelle chapter 9 . 5/23/2011