Reviews for Equivalence in Distant Memories
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
As always, a great story by this author. Gotta admire the dedication to making new and interesting pairings for all the different series.
Mariko chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Nice fanfic keep up the good work _
krunched-up chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Awwh. How sweet! I think you did a great job with this story. None of them seem OOC and you had a nice plot going throughout. I'm amazed you captured Kukaku so well, considering you have like nothing to go on from the anime. I only hope we will see more of her in the filler arc... She is one of my favorites.
xXIsolatedDraknessXx chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
great story

in the chapter i wasnt expecting byakuya to be in the story

but still

awsome story
Lucky Treize chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
I like the way you wrote the whole story. You've really captured the essense of the characters and intertwined their relationships in a way that seems possible. I'm in awe of your work.
Tobi the good boy chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
I am sorry for doing this, I love your story but I need to ask for the help of anyone who is reading this review, on of the authors on this site Rad Amber is going through a very bad time right now, read the last chapter of her most recent story, I would try to encorage her but I dont have a profile so I cant review her story, so I will do everything in my power to try to help her if I dont my conchense will never let me sleep, please I beg anyone who is reading this to send her any words of encouragement they can, I have failed in the past to prevent something like this from happening and I wont fail again, so please anyone reading this send Rad Amber your support. I can only hope this will help her, Ja Ne.
Kyouger chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Nice closing chapter. Wrapped up the loose ends nice and tight. Nice to see Byakuya being cool about Rukia and Kukaku. I half expected for him to break in and launch into some speech or whatever, but that would have been like Itachi cracking a smile; never gonna happen. I think the entire story was good, from the dialouge to the sex. Plus, the journey has come back! Damn, I'm starting to sound like Truth from Halo... Anyway, I give this one a 9/10.

As for the next fic choice, I was kind of surprised for the choice. But it should be pretty interesting to see how Yoruichi and Orihime turn out. Also, glad to see you picked the OC fic out of the crossover. Even though the Death Note one probably would have attracted reviews, I think the OC is a better way to see your creative side, instead of the few dark fics I've seen. Plus, Wikipedia does kind of skimp over the details about what happens episode-to-epsiode. If you need any help writing the OC, I'm right here. Ciao.
Aninmous Ninja chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
I dont blame you, I would have counted those votes as 1, you were leanient, any way, I hope to see a RukiaXTatsuki sometime in the future, if you work with bleach the same way you did Naruto, wich seemed to me like a round-robin style of writing, I just have to sit back and wate, I have the patents of a hospitel but much better food, the main reason I would like to see it is because between FF,mediaminer, and ficwad there is only 1 and it is very poorly written, no offence to the auther, it just needs to be rewritten...and spellchecked...and the author never heard of a thesories. see ya next storie Ja ne.
The Faster Blade chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Oh damn, this was quite possibly my favorite (granted, I hadn't read your first because I knew relatively little about Bleach) Bleach yuri fic in the year of 08', from the impossibly hot lemons, to the supenseful, alomst-raping of Rukia, this one is goin to my favorites.

One more thing [in the voice of Salvatore Leone], I want to dearly thank you for the favor you've did for me. You've done a very good thing the Leone family, Toni Cipriani.

P.S: If you didn't get this Liberty City Stories refrence, thanks for the end to "Bells".
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Sometimes I wish your stories would go on forever. It's always sad to see the ending. This was such a sweet story.

It's a shame to hear about the Soifon/Unohana thing though. I was hoping for that couple (or anything with Unohana, really). But Yoruichi/Orihime sounds good too.

I'm also disapointed about the Death Note/Bleach cross-over being delayed, but I understand why you would do that so it's fine with me. And I like original character stories, so I'll be one of those two people willing to review each chapter. See you next story!
croco blaster chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
can the next story you do have Unohana/Soi fong? (Cause that pairing i always wanted to see.
mad hatter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
awesome btw saw your bleach pairing vote, i vote for Chizuru/orihime.
Kyouger chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Well, though I had my worries about this chapter, I'd say you worked the dialouge enough that it both seemed cute and real at the same time. Once again, the sex was extremely well described, and thankfully, it was taken down a notch from Tranquillity.

As for the questions at the bottom, I think that it'd be cool to see a sequel to a sequel, if it's written the way you say it will be. As for Misa... not that I don't like her, but I think I'd rather see the OC fic. Dark fics really don't appeal to me, like Light and Shadows of Loneliness. I'm scared to see what you could come up with now. Hope to see the sequel soon.

P.S: I voted for OrihimexRukia on your poll. It's not exactly the stable Bleach yuri, but it's cute, like SakuHina.
darkens4841 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
*claps* wow, im impressed, i would have absolutely no idea how to bring these two together, congratulations. you are getting better with your dialogue, probably because there had to be so much in this fic (you weren't bad before, you just didnt do it as much). um, yeah, if you do the bleach/deathnote crossover, could you make sure that you, like announce it or something? i havent finished it yet o.o

thanks, and good job again.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Aw, that was just too sweet! I thought it all unfolded perfectly here, from the dialogue to the action scenes to the sex under the fireworks-filled sky. It was a beautiful chapter!

As for your two story ideas, I'd really like to see the crossover. Original characters stories are great (when done with a lot of creativity that is), but I wanted to read a good Death Note story and I'm in the mood for something downbeat and depressing as opposed to your usual happy endings.