Reviews for A Bond Made Out of Pain
I love the tension. Why doesn't draco talk though so many questions that only chapters can answer. Update soon!
SerpensPrincess chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I wonder whos at the door and y they want draco please update soon cant wait great work so far
darknightstalker chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
More?
hidinginahatbox chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
you should update. like really soon. this is a good story and when I had gotten to the bottom of the page, I was like grrrr! I need more! lol
Someone's Ghost chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
And you're just getting to the interesting part! Why is that always where people stop? So is Dray mute? He has yet to speak at all. It might be interesting to see something from Drays point of view eventually. Just a thought.
misho-potter93 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
OMG I love this storyy

pleasseeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeee continue it..

it is one of the best I have read..

please update it...

kisses...
nikitabell chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
good. please do continue:)
Hiruko the Baku chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Love it1 Please continue! I really want to see what happens next!
Emerald Panther chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Ooooo. So...what's next? I see that you haven't updated in a while. I do hope you do though because I really like a protective Harry and a very dependent Draco.
angelofunderworld chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Yay! an over-protective Harry! My Favorite! And Draco is just too cute! I love Harry's nickname for him! Sadly that looks like the last chapter... So I'll be waiting (more than likely, impatiently) for the next chapter.
angelofunderworld chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
whope! they found them! Sirius is horny! - too funny! On to chapter Seven!
angelofunderworld chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
whoho! they escaped! Draco is so adorable in here! sadly, the have to deal with the manager now...
angelofunderworld chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Dumbledore is nosey! Sev and Sirius are so cute together! On to the next chapter!
angelofunderworld chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
having bad family relations is no exuse! I hope they can get away somehow, guess i'll find out in the next chapter!
angelofunderworld chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Sevvy a raven? Cool! Bad Dobby! I hope when they find Harry and Draco they'll severly hurt that terrible women!