Reviews for Dark Thoughts
Nightwing'snight chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
you should make these individual stories. Or at least a two-shot
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This is brilliant, perhapes you should continue it. (After asking for permission of course!
Kichi93 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Ah I love your drabbles, especially #7, Robin's too feisty and genius for his own good ;) Thanks for the good reads!
Thaliag.2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I really do love your style of writing. Very good depiction of Slade and Robin. Great job.
Thaliag.2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
You are really good at writing dark stories. This is really good.
Thaliag.2 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Man Slade is so dark. I like it.
Katznowlz chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, awsome.
mass.hysteria chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
OMG! Ah-may-zing!

I Love the harem one!

Great job!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Holy crap this fic's amazing!
Wynja chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
M... you made my WEEK with this story! Loved it!Dark but uncomplicated, Slade/Robin centered... better than chocolate... well... ALMOST... ;)I'm SO looking forward to your chaptered story, but I'm such a sucker for this theme, it's ridiculous... I feel like writing a drabble or two in this genre as well... gonna see if I can get any nice little ideas... ;o)
tinclay chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
nice alternate world fic. i love the atmosphere that you created. awesome D/s aspects. i like a good, sadistic slade, but good lord this was almost too evil ;) nice work. truly dark.
Sladin5Ever chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Wow I was almost tempted not to read b/c I knew it would be uber creepy and evil XD But I read it and it was awesome. Will be waiting for that chaptered fic :)
tinclay chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
oh. i just read these and they are awesome. dark fics, blow fluffy fics out of the water.

my favorites are 4, 5, and 6. in that order. an alternate new world was written so well, i loved the idea and i loved slade acting like an ass and denying to run robin through with his sword. the imagery was perfect.

i'm sorry i didn't read these sooner.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Oh I adored this so much! Wonderful job. Very tasteful, in that dark, creepy kind of way only jealous!Slade fics can bring out. Can't wait for your chaptered fic.
Wynja chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Clearly making you stay awake is a really good thing! Good thing to know... you will never sleep again! -grin- Loved it! Slade in Robin's own bed is just so hot it burns... ;o)