Reviews for Dark Thoughts
DemonWarlocks chapter 3 . 6/16
So does that mean Slade died and Robin did become Slade/Deathstroke? I feel like that's what happened and it would make sense because Slade said they are so alike.
jj chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
please keep writing
jj chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
so sad
jj chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
oh snap
Nightwing'snight chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
you should make these individual stories. Or at least a two-shot
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This is brilliant, perhapes you should continue it. (After asking for permission of course!
Kichi93 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Ah I love your drabbles, especially #7, Robin's too feisty and genius for his own good ;) Thanks for the good reads!
Thaliag.2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I really do love your style of writing. Very good depiction of Slade and Robin. Great job.
Thaliag.2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
You are really good at writing dark stories. This is really good.
Thaliag.2 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Man Slade is so dark. I like it.
Katznowlz chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, awsome.
mass.hysteria chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
OMG! Ah-may-zing!

I Love the harem one!

Great job!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Holy crap this fic's amazing!
Wynja chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
M... you made my WEEK with this story! Loved it!Dark but uncomplicated, Slade/Robin centered... better than chocolate... well... ALMOST... ;)I'm SO looking forward to your chaptered story, but I'm such a sucker for this theme, it's ridiculous... I feel like writing a drabble or two in this genre as well... gonna see if I can get any nice little ideas... ;o)
tinclay chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
nice alternate world fic. i love the atmosphere that you created. awesome D/s aspects. i like a good, sadistic slade, but good lord this was almost too evil ;) nice work. truly dark.