Reviews for The Father's Shadow
115saikano chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
OK where to start there are so many plot holes around Kushina and her death that I'm actually a little disappointed.

yes a calcium deficiency can and in most cases will cause weakened bones and joints but considering it was only for a few months during her pregnancy. After a year 2 tops of treatment in OUR world and you'd be back to at least 90% of where you were. in the naruto-vers one would think Kushina would be back at full strength within 9 months.

the whole issue with Minato and his Hiraishin seal is a clusterfuck of plot holes unto itself most of which another reviewer has already mentioned but 1 thing ArmorOfGeddon didn't mention is we already know Minato had at least 1 Hiraishin seal in the house specifically in Naruto's nursery room... one he could jump to at any time from anywhere within a 100 miles.

look I like fanfics in which one or both of Naruto's parents are still alive but I stop liking those fics when they decide to murder one of them. even more so when the death is riddled with more flaws and plot holes than there were holes in the movie "holes". honestly thou since your 23 chapters in its way too late to fix a glaring problem in chapter 2... if you haven't gotten to the finals in the chunin exams maybe you can have Orochimaru fuck up and bring Kushina back from the dead "new Whirlpool" did something similar just with Minato instead of Kushina and it worked fairly well. any way I hope the quality of wrighting stays at this level, other than the whole fiasco with Kushina this is a good fic so far.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So cute
Atlantian12 chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
awesome story, but how come naruto fights kiba twice? he beats him, visits Hinata, then comes back and beats him again, is this on purpose or an accident?
shadow chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
this is great make more
kittylv3r chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Cute
maddogandre chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
hey this pairing should be temari and naruto okay not with hinata
secretdewdrop chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
love your story! but didnt naruto beat kiba twice in this chapter?
Devilsummoner666 chapter 23 . 3/12/2010
Update
IasWraith chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
I enjoy the story, very well written and thought out, please update as soon as possible.
NewSlove chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
this is a very good story and like the way naruto grew up

the last chapter is a bit confusing though...i mean naruto fought kiba twice? unless you did not mean for that to happen in chapter 23...
Skazi chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
Update soon and please try to update soon and make the chapter longer.
nirvana12 chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
hey love the story cant wait for more
BlackBlade500 chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
Was it just me or did the kiba/naruto fight happen twice? Other than that it was a great chapter thought it looks more like Naruto/Hinata then Naruto/Temari. but yeah great chapter. 4/5
Heir of Rage chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
eh? why does naru fight kiba in both chapters? he fights him in 22, and in23? and its different...weird...ah well, please update ok?
Getsuga Tensou chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
nice chapter, but why do you let Naruto fight Kiba twice? he already lost by the punch to his jaw didn't he?