Reviews for Paperwork
jaree09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
My favorite part!
"I guess I'm just not one of those people who can instantly get over someone that I loved. I don't expect you to understand that."
"What does that mean?"
"You think I got over it instantly?" he asks incredulously.
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Holy awesome!

I love this! Way to go, Pam, huh? The way Jim says it in the episode always annoyed me, as much as I love him. Anyway, awesome work. Seriously...wow. Well done!
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Very nice! Fills in a lot of emotional blanks, so to speak! :)
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved it! Pam is so brave in this. I am glad. I always like fancy new Beesly.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very good. loved the fight but hopes for more soon!
Dee8907 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
The end of that was adorable.

I love the angst.
Moony44 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great job. I LOVED it. Seriously, it was AMAZING. I am so favoring this.

The interaction between the two of them in the break room was brilliant. Pam's fighting back. Almost to hard. But I can't say I loved it enough.

Fantastic.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Seriously, I love all your stories. The tension in this is incredible, and I love how the papers symbolize their relationship mess. :DD
Ali213 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I've just been reading all your other stuff - it's all awesome! You prove that they could have got together at so many earlier points and we would have already had so much more Jam time to enjoy...!
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
M. I like. This right here is my favorite part:

“Let’s see…” He rubs the back of his neck with his right hand, looking thoughtful. “It’ll be… a year next month.”

I love that, how that simple statement says it all. And it's funny, when I read most of these fics, I can't really picture what Jim or Pam would look like saying certain lines, but I could with this one. I could picture the angry smile and the quirking eyebrows and the 'what? who me?' expressions. So, good for you on that front. It's one sign of a good writer. That, and the fact that, unlike many FF writers, you don't misspell every third word. Thank you so much for that. O:)
ARSpunky chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was great. I don't think what Pam said to Jim was to harsh. He acted like he was completly over her and Pam was the one that turned her life upside down for him. In the end they are together. That's what's important! Great story.
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow that was really really good. I loved the way jim was so bitter in a way that was totally unexpected. And the ending was just pure genious. Great Job.