Reviews for Home for the Holidays
brendatorres113 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I am very confuse with your story?
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
so what are SAKURAxSYAORAN are playing, chess? how come and the gu in the plane called her a witch? why does she have such a bad headache? when is the snow going to calm down? poor Sakura.

SAKURAxSYAORAN forever!

The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Wow... this is such an amazing story and yet... three reviews? Seriously?

I LOVE this story, you characterized them so well, great spelling/grammar/punctuation/format/flow, it really leaves you wanting more...

Please, I beg you, don't stop updating, what you've got here is amazing, and I reckon it bloody well deserves ATLEAST another 50 reviews...

I'll try a little schmoozing, and see if I can get more people to read this fic... honestly, I'm surprised this fic hasn't been picked up by the masses, they're usually pretty quick to grab onto something this good...

ANYWAY! Keep writing, and I hope all goes well for this fic!

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter,

A.k.u.r.a.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
so...let me get this straight,

she found her boyfriend cheating her,

she has a case with some murder that probably is a vampire,

she went to Tomoyo who apparently is in Paris away from where Sakura is and now she is in the middle of no where,

she ended in snowstorm and in a house of a stranger or else she would have dies from the westher

and now? she stays with Syaoran who open her house and is in a bad mood. what did he bring so they can pass their time? and what will happen? he's a vampire, right?

SAKURAxSYAORAN forever and ever.

cloudiheart chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Update
cloudiheart chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I've been here before I just haven't reviewed. Sorry.

But this story is good. We'd really be happy if you'd write some more. In turn I will direct people to your story.

Cloudi