Reviews for My Last Kiss
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
! SASUKE YOU REALLY LOVE INO? YOU DEAD SHE. STOP. I'M CRY! NO IS and Sasuke are perfect for each other. *CRY* BUT, IS THE WAY. SASUKE AND INO FOREVER COUPLE PERFECT, LOVED. PERFECT FIC, -THE END. KISSES
Pale Plum Melodies chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
though the death part was a bit fast

it was great all in all.

good job. :)
h e l l b r o k e chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Saddess story ever! My eyes started crying but I hold it all in! :) this was great thx for publishing this!
ApparentlyFood chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
This story is so sad.. I want to cry and everything! this is why I hate character deaths! but I can't help but read the stories!
AcousticLovely chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
OMG! I am CRYING! I hate you! You made me cry! (By the way, Nice story!) BO HO!
nariko-kurosawa chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Oh my Gawd! That was a great story... Ino dying at the end put an amazing twist on it! I give it a perfect 10! (BTW I'm adding this to my favorites.)
Nicole chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Oh my gosh! I read it again... for the second time... It still made my cry... even harder!

Sasuke hesistated. This was what she wanted. Her dying wish. He had to obey her, no matter how much he didn't want to. So reluctantly, he went over to the lefi support and his hand reached out at the heavy plug. "And oh Sasuke?" Ino said. Sasuke turned his head. He had to do this before he changed his mind. "Yeah?" She smiled her sweetest smile, "I love you." Sasuke pulled the plug. The life support went dead. The beeping had slowed down to a dangerous rate. Sasuke's mind automatically went blank. Had he done the right thing?

Ino smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thank you," she mouthed. She closed her eyes as her heart beat one more beat and came to a complete stop. Bep. That smile was still on her face. An angel's smile. Sasuke stood there motionless.

His facial expression was blank. He bent down over her and kissed her on her cold, grey lips.

"I love you too, Ino," he whispered.

He brushed the curtain aside and walked past Kiba's bed. "You did the girl good, man," Kiba said, smiling showing his sharp teeth. "I hope I did." And with that, Sasuke exited the hospital and started his way home.

'My last kiss,' Ino would've thought.

It would've been worth more if she was alive.

I love this... She had to die... Sasuke did everything to make her happy, even if it meant for him to be miserable for his entire life... But there's a specific line that really made me cry...

I love the story! (sob) it made me cry... again... could you make another heart warming thing like this... Sasuino still... Gosh "My Last Kiss"... what a great title... I love the Sasuino pairing! Thanks for writing this... Hai, Hai, very well written... Well... All I wanted to say is SASUINO ROCKS! Hehe... Make me cry again for the 3rd time I'll read this... and I'll really be amazed... Sasuke, don't worry, Ino's going to be always n there, looking at you, watching you, loving you...
Nicole chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
You know... I don't usually cry... And this, this Sasuino love story has actually made me... This is the best Sasuino story that I have ever read! Gosh... you're really good at doing these beautiful stories, huh? Its like... I could just cry and cry for the whole night remembering the story... I could just read and read this over a zillion times without getting bored... Poor Sasuke... The story has been really well done... It's beautiful... trust me... as I have said, I don't usually cry... I needed a towel... hehe... Would you mind doing more Sasuino love stories... Something that could make me cry like this on entiltled "My Last Kiss" Oh... I really love it! So pretty pretty pretty please do something like this one... Sorry if im being "over", well, is it my fault if I totally love Sasuino? Hehe.. live on!
charm chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i love this ya'know, it made me cry! keep going!
Akahime88 chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
WHAT? -blinks- You made it look like it was all of Sasuke's fault. Tenten was a total bitch, no guilt whatsoever. And Neji... at least he was sorry but damn, he should apologize pesonally to Ino, not Sasuke and not through a letter either. The jerk. And Ino was so weak. Never thought of her as that since she was always a strong persona in the series. -sniff- She died. Poor girl. But I pity Sasuke more. Now that Ino's dead, guess I can have him now. -throws confetti- LOL
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
OMG! I'm so gonna cry I loved this story, aw na, fave author...damn you write so good girl!

AkemixHanako.
ino4life chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
oh wow...it's such a...a sort of romantic feeling in this story. Jealousy, anger, and the all important love...loved it much _
Lamanth chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I'm just going to sit here and snuffel for a bit. Such a sweet sad ending.

Luv Lamb
oh dear god chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
I CRIED THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! HAPPY?

*sobs*
sugarmonkey778 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
aaw poor sasuke kun poor ino chan sadnes