Reviews for Through Closed Eyes
lilyjen09 chapter 6 . 1/14
Ok...that was kind of pointless...Well, she and tony got together which is good, but she did't learn anything from being blind... like at all... If you could make it longer and more detailed it would be better. JMO.
remplie-de-souvenirs chapter 1 . 1/12
I just want to point out: this story was written a long time ago, I was a lot younger. So forgive any errors. Also, the idea for this story (which I really feel now that I should have mentioned at the time) came from a M*A*S*H episode called "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" in which one of the doctors is temporarily blinded after trying to fix a stove. Just thought I'd mention that. By the way, the whole compensating for the loss of a sense is also something I picked up from M*A*S*H: in which one of the actors said because his character is supposed to have ESP (and you can't play that) he would wear glasses and this would display his weakened eye-site justifying his better hearing.

Thank you.
lilyjen09 chapter 5 . 1/12
Ok, going to knitpick... First of all, your senses doNOT get stronger once you loose a sense. They just are used differently so you focus on your hearing more for example when you lose your sight. Second, you do NOT ned eyes wo watch a movie. You can still hear it. I hoe this is just Ziva being difficult because she's lost her sight. Oh, and the proper way to guide a blind person is to have them take your elbow not to grab them.
Agent Aleu chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
So awesome more more plz. I love the shower/kissing part. MORE please! I love it
Agent Aleu chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
So and love the jen and Gibbs part. I lvoe fluff and more please
bookworm45 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Glad she can see again.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
This was a really great story! Liked the Tiva and Jibbs action. Sad that it is complete. Any chance you may do a sequel? :-)
AttheSwamp chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Hope Ziva will be okay and she doesn't have a relapse . Loved the scenes between her and Tony although I think she must be a bit confused about her feelings for him because one minute she was virtually asking him in to her bedroom and then we when he complimented her she told him off!

Loved this story, Toodles :-D Are you going to do a sequel?
I-Luv-PurpleChiX chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
i never know what to say when the author says 'review' but nice story all characters seemed in place and acted as if they would on the show!
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I am so glad Ziva is ok. I loved this story you did a great job with it
dragoneyes5000 chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
cute chapter
Silvergrass chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
woohoo for the tiva. some great tiva scenes u got there! actaully, they're all great. *smiles*
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Love the ending:) Greta story:)
EmyPink chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Yay, Tiva! :D Loved the ending, Jess. Fantastic job. I loved it. I so love Ziva. Nicely done. :D
Cable Addict chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Good story.

I'm upset that it's over now.

CA