Reviews for Fashion Consultants
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
wow that was just weird and humilatig for kf. and at least he wasn't the only one.
InkyandDarkJelly chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow he's short. I'm taller than him! That's saying something. I don't know how to post a story if someone will leave a note for Jelly and I that would be great. I liked the story overall and like how the character is written.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Um, I'm confused, this is listed with characters kid flash and jinx, but jinx was barely even mentioned.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
lol

Poor Kid Flash. Oh, this is too amusing. This has to be based off of some kind of personal experience. C'mon, spill!
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hahhaha. That was funny, Poor Kid Flash. That's really not fair. but in a way I can see where they're coming from with this. Man, I just about die if I was in his situation. XDD Kid Flash gets no respect, no respect at all.

Great work on this fic KF. I was wondering what would you think if other Titans character played for different teams in my baseball fic? Let me know what you think.

Thanks agian for the story,

Green Gallant.
Luna Noctua chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, I never would've thought of that. I can kind of see some of the church leaders doing that. Personally, I don't like those tight uniforms either but Kid Flash has a very good reason for wearing a suit like that.

But it was a really awesome job.

-Luna Noctua
Mad-Wiccan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Damn does anyone ever cut Wally some slack? And I apologies for this review being late. And I never knew about the catholic thing. Nice characterization on KF, he's smart but unsure and that's what makes him so cool. *sigh* Wally, when will the catholics learn?
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was just plain hilarious. Awesome. I don't think I've enjoyed something so much in a long while.

Your characterization of Kid Flash was great. I love the guy, and he needs more love himself. The mixture of defiant teen with 'trying to find himself' kid blended perfectly.

Admittedly, very different from what I'm used to seeing. Which is a good thing. I liked the combination of realism and the Teen Titans world into one thing; makes for some fun repercussions. I've always sort of thought of their world as combined with ours, but not quite in this way. Very original.

But, that seems like it would be your style too. I read your profile; wow, you've got strong opinions. :D Some of them I agree with, and some I had to raise my eyebrows. Still, it was fun to read.

I'm goign to have to go read more of your stuff now, especially since it contains Kid Flash. Who I'm a huge fan of. _
mistressmarionette chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Methopiscotarian! Oh, I run into the exact same problem when people ask me about my religion. Uh, I'm non-denom...undenom..non-nominiminable! So silly. I love this tasteful bashing of the church, and reading more of your version of Wally! Never get tired of him. Sorry this can't be a more intelligent review, but school has zapped my brain. Great work, and keep writing!

Yours in writing,

Marionette
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
XD

That was f-ing HILARIOUS. _

KF has so much more self-restraint than I do. I would've totally smacked all those people... But that's just me.

Awesome story!