Reviews for Remember Me
Sleepyreader319 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Love RikuxNamine! Update soon!
OmnomnomChomp chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
This is such a good story! I really think you should update! A story must be finished!

Keep writing yo~
D chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
It hasn't been updated in a long time...I would really like this story to continue, you have such good imagination!
Kaibutsu chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
aww u havent updated for two years now... me sad i love this story because u kept namine as a nobody yet she some appear from the sky. I hope u update this story again therefore i can see how u play it out.
rose6211 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i wanna kno what happens next :O plz plz plz plz plz plz continue :'D
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Excellent work. Update soon.
WillowWitch chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
it makes me wonder what would happen if roxas suddenly popped up, too? XD, TOTAL DRAMA!
Fighter le Faye chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Sorry I'm late! College is a lot, huh? Least there's more freedom.

Yes, Riku/Namine goodness! XD I like it very much. Now what's Riku gonna do? (stares at Riku) Nothing funny I hope lol. Oh, what exactly did you need help with for Give It All Up? (stares at you) Is someone else gonna die?

Good chappieI'll go check out your BBS thingy lol.

FF009
SlashLover93 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
update soon!XD
Clana621 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
this story is really good! i like it a lot! plz update son!
Fighter le Faye chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Hm, what's gonna happen with all of this?

Poor Kairi; Namine IS her Nobody. But I wanna see some Namiku stuff go down! I hope we find why Nami's like this too.

More please!

FF009
LarkaSpirit chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
YESYESYES! Poor Namine, she seems so nervous.

-Larka
Warrior of Virtue chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Love it. Update soon.
LarkaSpirit chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
I REALY like it! I can't wait till the next chapter! RikuXNamine forever!
This Charade chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Wow, what a role reversal. Now Namine is the one without memory. I like. Very nicely done over all, especially th descriptions and imagery. The dialogue was a bit awkward at points where there should have been a contraction, but overall very nice. Again, could have used a tiny bit more editing, but overall, great job.