Reviews for Mercy
GoddessEryn chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
Intriguing story line.
Good writing too.
Enjoyed reading this one.
Good work.
GSYH chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Oh Dear.

What was that Molly Weasley said about not trusting something if you can't see where it keep its brain?

I've always thought that the dreams were not only how the infectee communicate, but how they apply Mindfuck. Eh, the best way to trick someone into believing a future lie is to feed them bits of truth first.
GSYH chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
...and now, I'm hungry lol.

On a srs note, I can see an Additional problem coming up, other than Everyone Being Infected (though it is a consequence of); Running Out of Food.

Right now, we have plenty in the land of plenties, but there are still people starving to death, so I wonder how much food is there per person on earth? Plus, most of the food people eat is imported, and grown on smaller and smaller pieces of land (as in, there isn't much room left for increase in production in case of famine or skyrocketing demand).

Wouldn't they start running out of food?
GSYH chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Nice beginning, but ah, so much application of Fridge Logic just leads to more Questions.

Good point about the pictures.

I really wish we could have gotten to see Foothold, I think by that point, the secret would have been out?

I really like how they deduce that the town is infected - decrease gasoline use and yet increased consumption of protein.
wandering schmoe chapter 27 . 10/11/2008
I am pleased that someone has continued this criminally underrated series and has tried to resolve the hanging plot lines.

Your facts are strong and well researched. Good work. Some of your prose is rather overly formal, and your description of the love scene was a bit florid (either be coy or graphic, there seems to be no in-between).

Please don't think that I am bashing you, your plotting is excellent, but your dialogue could use some polishing. I realize that Threshold didn't have the witty reparte of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but spiff up what you can.

I am grateful that someone has tried to complete this series. (May the execs at CBS have uncomfortable cold sores forever.)

Don't be discouraged, keep writing and thank you for posting this.
melniewn chapter 27 . 7/21/2008
This was a show I loved, and this story was very good. I was wondering if you had any intentions of completing it? I enjoyed Molly/Sean stories since the beginning. thanks for writing.
LoneTread chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I'm so sorry I forgot about this! Looking at it all combined like that was intimidating, so I put it off, and now it's ages later and I can't apologize enough. _ I really feel horrible for flaking on you.

You did a fantastic job on this, though; hardly needed me anyway. :)
RLS83843 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
real meat meal. You might want to consider changing it to a real meal. The meat would be understood.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I really liked how you did the part about the data mining. I may have to keep that in mind in my own Threshold story.
LizBusH chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
Have you started any more chapters? If so when are you thinking of putting them up?
LizBusH chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hey im really liking this story! keep going with it cause i really wanna see how you're going to end it.