Reviews for SE7EN
SilverMoonGoldMoon chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Let's see, so far I see Kingdom Heart and Naruto references. I honestly do not know who Hotohori is, so please fill me in. Oh, if you could set up a little reference chart on what reference you're making, that would be really awesome. THANKS!
SailorStarMoonlight chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
will u pleaseeeeee update this story cause i love it and i want to know what's next
cloverski9114 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I like this story of yours very much! Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! i hope that you get all the (positive) reviews needed for you to see it through till The End!

cloverski9114
rainieForest chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
haha i hope u update soon! this is getting very interesting! haha
Warlady Kiara chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
i love your story. me and mi-chan (MotherNight) want more! i can't wait to see who you bring in from bleach and fma especially :P
Harpygirl91 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Why haven't I read this yet? ugh, I'm a baka. Great story!
The Night Air chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Maybe.
bonbon2007 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
ok this is interesting. plz update soon.
MotherNight92 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Yay, chapter three! This was really good. I'm so glad Naruto is in it lol. I love the bit with the "First of all, Naruto had torn the house apart whilst playing a game of make-believe, ninjas or something or other, and had left the older ones to clean up the mess." Haha, sounds like something i'll do lol.

Brillent. That agent was very suspisous...hm, i wonder what he's up to. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!

Mi-chan!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Wow! This just keeps getting better and better...oh yeah, I can't wait to read the next chapter. To find out what happens next or who turns up next! Damn, you have me wondering if your going to make Ichigo her brother. Please, update as soon as possible because, like so many others I'm sure I so want more. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
It's nice to see Axel and Hotohori are getting a long and so well too. LOL! I'm a Mamoru and Usagi fan so, I'm glad you're keeping those two together. Wicked chapter! You really have a beautiful way with words. Later!
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
nice, i am really looking forward to seeing mamoru come over, and the brothers to go into over protective mode. update soon.
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Damn, how could Usagi forget her own brothers? I mean, she can be a bit silly at times but, she would never forget her own family. Alex is from Kingdom Hearts, right? And if I'm right, that's Hotohori from Yushigi Yuugi. Anyway, awesome job on chapter two! I love it! And thank you for writing this story. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aww poor Usagi-Chan! Poor Shingo! A bit bittersweet. Still I love how beautifully you captured Usagi's thoughts and emotions. Great work! You really did one hell of a job. Bye!
An Angel Flying with broken wings chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
What's really weird is that I'm wearing my orange scrunchy that is the same shade as Naruto's jacket.