Reviews for Handle With Care
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Great chapter! I enjoyed the part about Cleopatra! Hilarious! That would be so cool if both results were positive! I really like this story, and this series!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I have a feeling that it wasn't a case of Bones catching what Parker had this time, but something a little more long term! Perfect!
L.typhoon chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Hi!

I've been reading the whole Care Package, and I simply loved it!

I hope that you can update another fic soon continuing with the story.

If you change your pen name, please PM me with your new nick name so that I can continue reading the serie, please!

Finally, I wanted to tell you that you are doing a very good job so far, and I hope to hear from this fic soon!
CMemilyhotch chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
omg just read all the care pakage ones and there so good! pleaseplease update soon!
saragillie chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Very cute. I'd love to see how some of those hormones work out or don't...
A chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Lol

Hormone City Up date please
KittenKez chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Loved each and every Care package fic so far! Can't wait for more D

UPDATE SOON!

~*Kez*~
km chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
thanks for writing such a great story. you did an exceptional job of capturing the characters accurately, and giving them so much more life (epecially Booths dialogue). i am very excited to read more of your work.
naeo99 chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Cute story. Very cute. Can't wait to read more.
omgiminheat chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Your writing is decent, and all it really needs is a bit more detail in some parts, but these two are so out of character it's a bit of a turn off to read. Didn't get past this chapter. :/
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
great ending. both pregnant! watch out lab there's gonna be fun! look forward to more soon
Knuckles515 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
oh wow! i just love the idea of them hormonal and pregnant together SO MUCH! lol just don't let them miscarry! (and update soon please!)
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Aw! That's awesome! Get the next one up as soon as you can!
Sapphire Vial chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I love your stories! I read them all after seeing part 4 and not understanding the plot and I was happy I did!

Please update it soon.
beaglelvr93 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
"She's pregnant"

"I know"

ON MY GOD! THat was brilliant!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »