Reviews for Handle With Care
dee chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Cute. But for the love of all things holy don't let either one of them have twins or triplets, or any kind of multiple. That scenario for some reason is overkill on this site.

Anyway, if you are up to it maybe you could have one of them have a home birth. That's not something I've read on here before. I could totally see that argument between Brennan and Booth, with him being more of a traditionalist and all.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
LOVED it i love booth and bones also i love Angela and Hodgins
Polly83 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Sure it will be interesting having both Bones and Angela pregnant... I wonder what life will be like at the lab then...

Anyway for now I look forward to the marriage :D
Anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
It's plausible that Brennan, even though she has stated that she doesn't agree with marriage, would agree to marry Booth because it's something important to him. However, do you seriously think that she would have a big, traditional wedding and spend months planning it? No, she wouldn't.
thenightcheese chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Aw, they're so cute! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
flanmaja chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
aw they are both pregnant. that's so cute! love your story. please update REALLY soon ok :-)
BBlovefan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great story! You picked interesting date, November 12th, I was born that day:) Good job!
hoping for sin chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Great chapter. I like the bit with Hodgins and Booth at the end.
thenightcheese chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I read all your stories in this series today and I love them all! Can't wait for more!
flanmaja chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
great update :D
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
great chapter. excellent reactions to the news. look forward to more soon
BBlovefan chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
It was really nice, you expressed their emotions just right. The best baby story in Bones. Im curious about Angela...
IrishPixie82 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Great stories. I didnt comment on the others cause i knew they had sequals so i figured save it for the end. I hope you up-date soon. Love it
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really like your writing, but I have a little technical annotation to make (actually two): Booth is Catholic, and Catholics do not pronounce their own vows and can't get married but in a church, unless there are serious (medical) reasons.
patto85 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
they can be pregnancy buddies! love this series and i hope that you update again soon.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »