Reviews for The Writing Ghost
pitchpearlgirl chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
But you MUST continue! It's gotten so good!
Puella Pulchra chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! Please continue soon!
1GhostWriter chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
yay! this is really good!
TeeBlack chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!

Signed, AvatarAddict
Wyndom500 chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Yay! great chapeter! Woot! woot! ghost writer learning about global warming and wanting to know about what else modern science has done is pretty kool. curious about danny's reaction when he sees ghost writer. How will he ract toward him and Jazz? I doubt ghost writer would apologize to danny about what happened on christmas. It doesnt really seem like jim. It's like regreting his own piece of work and tossing it aside,(he seemed too proud of his work).
DPcrazy chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Nice call on the Global Warming thing. I take it's in honor of Earth Day?
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Well it figures that the Ghostwriter would be a BIT ignorant about modern things but NOT to much, the Christmas episode implies he knows the basics of the human world.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
It appears that this friendship of sorts will be dangerous to the Ghost Writer's health. It is indeed interesting to see how much of the modern world is outside of the Ghost Writer's consciousness.

Oh, dear. Danny's coming home soon. This should make the situation a whole lot more interesting. Poor Ghost Writer!

I look forward to seeing what MORE you do with this. Please continue.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is sweet. I do hope you continue it.

It made me giggle a bit, as Esme Phantom wrote a one-shot, wherein Jazz and the Ghost Writer were married, but left it a mystery to figure out WHICH ghost it was to whom Jazz was married for ten years at the start of the fic.

But Jazz is right; Ghost Writer doesn't seem to be malevolent. He might just be lonely, and Jazz might actually appreciate his work.

He's right. Danny won't take kindly to this relationship, whatever it might be, even if it only one of author and editor. At least he realizes that Danny didn't mean any harm. (Who knows? Maybe the Ghost Writer can even apologize to Danny when he gets back. It can happen. Maybe.)

I AM curious about what other motive the Ghost Writer would have to hang out with Jazz. (And I was so hoping that you would bring the two together, almost fleshing out the development behind Esme Phantom's idea... But you said no. Sigh.)

Either way, please continue this. I am very curious to see what you will make of it.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Hordak's Pupil chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Me: Another awesome chapter.

Ghostwriter: See what you've done Hordak because you decided to write me in your fics everyone's doing it.

Me: I had nothing to do with this, but I had everything to do with this *sucks him into the Fenton Thermos* This is an awesome fic, keep up the great work. :)
Fortune Glyph chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Great chapter! Update soon!
Wyndom500 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
A Jazz/GW fic is not bad. I really like this story. I can't wait for danny's reaction. I bet it won't be too good. Heck! after what the ghost writer made danny go through on cristmas! I'm pretty sure danny must be holding a grudge on him, and to make matters worse, it's his sister, Jazz, the ghost writer is interested in! Seriously, what will danny's reaction be? What will he say to jazz? only you will know cuz your writing the story. haha. I hope it's NOT a good reaction. hehe

UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS IN MY FAVS!
Belthasar chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Please update.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Jeze, Maddie scares my sometimes... Any-who, another great chappy and post soon!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
YAY more Ghostwriter goodness. Keep up the great work, my friend. :)