Reviews for A Birthday Surprise
ra chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
i love this fic, have read it several times. it is so beautiful, and severus does a wonderfull job in reassuring harry of his love.
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ah, so sweet! I'll admit that I had a little tear when Severus left Harry so abruptly, and with such mean words(!), but I kept the title in mind and held out hope that there would be a 'happy ending' for Harry and your story didn't disappoint.

I love your Severus/Harry (slash) fics, though honestly I love Harry/Severus more, but I also greatly love your SeverusHarry (non-slash) fics as well and I hope you'll continue to share more with us, no matter which genre (slash/non-slash) you decide to go with.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Severus in a cake. Woo. Now there's something you don't expect every day. Loved it! _
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was just beautiful :)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ah this was so cute..just loved it esp the last couple of lines. x
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
AAAWWWWWWW this ws too cute really! i loved reading it sev n harry make an adorable couple...haha scary this is that they make a good father-son pair as well :D fantastic job!
Matula chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Naw! That is absolutely adorable. You had me laughing when Severus came out of the cake and then I just went "NAW!" when Severus said that Harry stole his breath.

This story is so sweet!

Keep writing!

Matula
Alitchen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww lovely story, I'm glad that Harry got his wish fulfilled in the end. A realy good story. Thank you for it. :)
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
made me tear up a little.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww, that was SO aweet! Haha, I laughed when Severus poped out of the cake...now THAT was amusing. Keep up the good work, k? Ja!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
really loved this story!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*rwar* i alos want snape jumping out my birthday cake!

but with out the robes

super!

Madame Minuit12
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I have a strong urge to coo at them... good job!
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I think I'm falling in love with your stories, first the one with Severus adopting Harry and now one with them together. You truely are talented and I hope to read more from you.

With love,