Reviews for Two Steps Back
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Hehe. Great little snippet. And I love the characterisation of the woman who ran Sam over.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
The end was hilarious!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
What a lovely hurt comfort story. I always love it when Dean worries over Sam. :0) Gidget
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was great! I love how Sam was all "How was your day?" at the end!

Little correction: it's nauseous, not nautious(When Dean was checking Sam's head).

Anywho, this was great, I really enjoyed reading it!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I never saw this one until now. A very nice story - again, a sweet fix for someone looking for protecive big bro Dean and hurting little bro Sam.
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Good story! Is there more or has this one passed by? I vote for more:)
Deanish chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This was well done! I liked it.

Only thing is, it doesn't feel like an ending ... which I guess just means you need to write more!
callitintheair chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I loved it, the frist chapter was my favorite... is it really over?
Ciya chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Recycling bin? LMAO! Great story...loved it. Sam trying to get out of telling Dean what happened - hilarious.

Although my DD says you are mean by ending it before finding out what Dean was thinking when Sam got a hold of him and picked him up.
myy chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Complete? Please continue - maybe some limpSam and/or more with the Wendell's buddies..?
myy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like this!
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Hey Sweetie

first up I loved your little fic, especially the first chapter, well written and full of action, poor Sammy I can really see that happening just the way you wrote it. The only thing that would have made this story from excellent to fantastic is that you made chapter two a little longer, to continue Dean's POV up until he found Sam. You started off so well but then it just stops and I was kept wondering about the time in between Dean being stuck in the traffic to him finding Sam. And what about the guys chasing Sam?

You have the makings of a great multi-chapter story here, if you wanted to go in further into what happened with Sam and Dean when they get back to the motel, what if they were followed by the men? Watching Sam to get to him now his is hurt and vulnerable. Kicking in big brother protectiveness in Dean.

Just a suggestion anyway,