Reviews for The Shape of Snow
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I liked it, so bad that Tai would not use his crest to fight for love. Really good.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
this was good, i really liked it.
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
The hazy tone was there throughout, but it didn't keep me interested. I found myself forgetting what I had read. It doesn't make much sense to me.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This was very touching. I really liked all the narrative description of Tai's thoughts and the very brief confrontation. The lack of a real resolution also strikes deeper than if there had been one, so that's kind of nice. :3
ryuu-takahashi chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Okay, after re-reading it, I think the reason Tai THINKS it wouldn't work is either because a.) the world looks down on homosexuals or b.) because their siblings are dating. Either one's stupid, but the latter was actually the plot of a fic by neo-chan, so that's why I thought of it. In the fic they actually go over how utterly inane a reason that is for them to not see each other. D:

That's what makes this really tragic. There isn't a real reason why it 'wouldn't work'. Still, very well-written, and even though it's a songfic I still enjoyed it. That's skill.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hmm, Kind of confusing. I'm not sure why they are acting like that. Why wouldn't it work out? Kind of depressing. But all the same, your descriptions are wonderful, conveys such a mellow, subdued, hazy, sluggish tone. There's almost no point to it, but you are vividly there throughout the whole story. Excellent writing, I'll have to see what else you have.