Reviews for The Stand
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
beautiful endings make me so happy, great story.
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Yes I do agree Sachiko must stand up for herself and its another happy ending for the pair loved it and well...love your writing and your storiesx J
Donna-sama chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wonderful story. made my heart swell with love.
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow...

no other words than just wow
clarec97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great plot, I love the way you make Sachiko come forward to Yumi's parents. You made her so brave to really walk out of her father's office/room and into the wild world with only a school bag and purse (and bank account/book, heehee)

I love it very much, thank you. Reading you fanfic really make my day or should I say night(already 2am here now)
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Good on Sachiko taking a stand for her and Yumi. I particularily like her telling Yumi's parents. Great fic!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It’s only love… excuse me; I have been listening to Utada Hikaru’s Beautiful World while reading this fanfic at work (a very bad place to do so, because they distract me every now and then), so I let my mind to write the words on it.

As you have said it; the main reason I loved this story was for Sachiko’s determination for her love; it didn’t matter to her to loss everything in order to be with Yumi. Since we know that won’t happen on Maria-sama (it doesn’t matter how much both of them wanted it). I was glad to see Sachiko facing her father for Yumi’s sake; for her happiness together, but abode those two; for herself. Maybe that was enough for Yumi’s mother to acknowledge how much those two loved each other. Taking something like that is never easy for a parent, even more hard for both of them. But, if love truly existed there, there is no argument against them to be together.

Those fools that only seek their behalf will meet its doom someday. You could call that to Sachiko’s father and grandfather destiny on this story.

Well done, once again; and once again, just a few misspell words here and there.

Okay, next one…
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
thanks for the wonderful fic, well, not wonderful as in happy kind but still mostly happy..and im babbling here...

*cough* anyway, yeah you show them! wish that would actually happen in the anime, stand up and call off the marriage..
uwiechan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
well you did a pretty great ass job about it...man i love your story about time this kind of story comes...i mean its always ya she married the bastard and this emotional losses and stuff like dat...you did a nice ass job... you shud rite more... there's only a couple about this anime and i would like to read more fanfic about them...maybe you can write something about all of the in pairs...and make em all happy...anyways good job...keep up the good work..
Ayou chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
yeah! and I declare all those money in sachiko's father and grandfather's account shall be transferred to her! even that is not enough to pay what they have done to sachiko.. hihihihihihi..

nice nice...