Reviews for A Week at Wammy's
xoxCutie-Chanxox chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
AWW I LOVED IT -
p3paula chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
it's funny.

I already reached the last part of the story.

when i realized i'm not done here..

waha...

love it..

really cool ending.

missing Kuro.

and update the latest fic!
The Blonde One chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
Wow the word of the day must be Michael Jackson 'cause me and my friends were talking about that earlier today. o_O ?
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
good, very good. i would like you to continue, but you don't have to if you don't want.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
oh gosh that was so friggen good!
Blood Drips from These Fangs chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
This is a very lovely story-line but, you use way too many run-on sentences and I would advise against changing the focus without telling who you're changing the focus to (like when you would chang the focus to Keiko, KJ, or Kuro). I got a litt confused.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
the pairings are already set in place, but they could change, but not likely. i like keiko the best so far. she's the most like me, caring about the random little things like a heater and choosing the first room because she's impatient. yeah,i could get to like this. so far so good.

c ya l8r!
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
I loved this story! _

Is there going to be a sequle? If there is, I can't wait! _
alexander chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
please make another one of these! PLEASE!
Wing Atol chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
aw... C:
Elle Steinig chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Phew. I was like "Hm... A week? And it's numbered by days? Ho Shizz! That means the next chapter is the last! D; THere had batter be a sequel! *shakes fists in air*" then I read your author's note about a sequell and I'm like "YES!" Why you would want to hear about a conversation I had with hmyself , I have no clue... but I alread typed it out and I don't feel like pressing the backspace button because I'm such a lazy hobo so you're going to have to deal with having 30 seconds of your life taken up by my stupid rant-of-a-review. . You know what... I'm tired... so before I collapse out of my chair from sleep deprivation I think I will compliment you then head off to bed... I don't know if I've already told you this or not considering my memory of a 80 year old geezer but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR DELICIOUS CHAPTERS IS BAKED WITH FRESH, HOME-MADE AWESOMENESS! AWESOMENESS I SAY! :0 ...z *goes to sleep because I used to much energy screaming about your awesomeness* No, but seriously. You do awesome jobs, dude. I'm just trying to get my point across. Heheh... don't murder me for the review. Please update soon! *seriously collapses out of chair*
Elle Steinig chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
I love truth or dare to no extent! :0
Elle Steinig chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Aww... The little orphans have a semi father figure now! L would makee a freakishly awesome dad! xD
Elle Steinig chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Much love. You are a GOD , dude. :3 This story makes me so happy!