Reviews for Medieval II Total War : Sentinels of the Empire
Samurai1988 chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Excellent story. I can't wait for the next update and I hope you plan to finish it.
Josh chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
EXCELLENT! I love it I can clearly imagine the battle in my head. So Vivid!. I plan to make a M2TW fanfic soon but under a different Alias. Hope to see more.
allgamesallday chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Very good effort here. Very descriptive with good dialogue and believable characters. Not sure about the space of time or the bit about the other countries, but still interesting.

Nevertheless, a brilliant story. I might write one of my own one day. Keep it up.
raikimi chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
nice story and nicely written ,it prone me to keep reading
crazyredchicken chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Very good fan fic you do a great job of giving the sense that this actually does take place in the medieval ages, Can’t wait for more!
awilla the hun chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Well, it is fairly obvious that the inspiration came from the game, rather from history. Florins were not a universal currency back then, for example, and I think that "Krieger" is an incorrect term. As is having such easy friendship between a Catholic German and an Orthodox Byzantine. But, as you said, it's based on a game.

Now on to the writing. The characters need fleshing out. They've only be seen in battle so far, though, so I'll let that pass. And it would be good if you made it seem more... medieval. Dispense with noblemen using slang, or ladies being 158 cm tall (and use words for numbers, not figures.) But it otherwise seems good. I think I'll try my own mtw2 fic...

Keep it up!