Reviews for Naruto: Makaze Mangekyou
guest chapter 11 . 2/10
Update please the story is awesome
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/22
Damn good story. At first I was a little hesitant about Naruto being forced to leave Konoha, but you did a good job developing the character out of the Leaf. I'm a little bummed that you decided to end the chapter right before Orochimaru gets to fight in the tournament, and I hope the next update will come out soon. Great job!
iRaine chapter 11 . 1/7
Wow, I'm really excited for the next chapter!

I really love how the story is so fast-paced compared to a lot of the other naruto fanfiction, and this is listed in my "awesome" list of naruto fanfiction to keep up to date with.

Keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 11 . 1/2
Please please please update
RubberxxFacexxPalm chapter 11 . 1/2
Plz plz PLZ update this story. It's so amazing
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Please totally continue! UPDATE. PLEASE. TOO. AWESOME.!
dyxlesia chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Leaf shruikens ftw. I loved the age reverting thing. Thumbs up. But, isnt haku a real weakling to be matched up with naru ?
dyxlesia chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Wow i like your ideas and writing, though i would have liked the details of each animal boss fight. Good job, seriously
Hatsumi Blade chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
LOL.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This is a really good story! The pace is perfect and I like the twist you've given Hinata. It's great that she is quite cold because even though it will be hard for her to fall in love with Naruto and vice versa, once they secured their relationship it wouldn't be constant stuttering and blushing. Also, I like how she has a kind side to Hanabi and Hanabi doesn't seem to be stuck up and arrogant. At least I hope so. I'll be looking forwards to seeing Naruto and Hinata getting stronger, and how Naruto has something close to the Sharingan. Despite the title, I do not know exactly what the 'Makaze Magekyou' is or means.
random reader chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Make the rest of the story dude it has been like this for too long, so finish the damn STORY!
kat1017 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Hey please continue the story. I thought of an interesting idea that you are more than welcome to use. Here it is, since naruto completed the training of all nine summon bosses and passed all of their tests he should be special and be able to summon any and all of the beings from the summoning world.
i like cheese chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
not to be harsh but i honestly can't see why this story seems to be popular. seems more like a dark naruto wankfest than anything else. ah well, might just not be my cup of tea.
kat1017 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Please continue this story I am now a big fan of this story, it puts a new and refreshing feel/style to the entire series. I find this story concept addicting. Please continue and finish this awesome story, I begging you I enjoy this story so much that I just have to find out how it develops and finally how it ends.
Jiraiya's lost novel chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Fuck yeah. Im loveing it. But for gods sakes UPDATE MORE OFTEN!
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »