Reviews for Naruto: Makaze Mangekyou
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 7/20
Awesome. Can't wait for more. Will Naruto have a pairing?
Callisto Le Fay chapter 11 . 6/27
Come on! You must continue writing this story. I love it!
amerdism chapter 11 . 6/16
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
GraveyardMaster chapter 11 . 5/17
Chapters, I need friggin' chapters. (Insert anime tears) I have waited for a looooooooong time now so for kami sake post more, cryo-sama out!
satanicF chapter 11 . 3/27
You really should finish this story
vduo1 chapter 11 . 3/15
Pliz cntinue writer sama ur story is gret. .
kuro yaksha chapter 11 . 3/3
please update i'm waiting for update 6 months i can't wait anymore pppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee uuuuuupppppddddaaaatttttteee
guest chapter 11 . 2/10
Update please the story is awesome
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 1/22
Damn good story. At first I was a little hesitant about Naruto being forced to leave Konoha, but you did a good job developing the character out of the Leaf. I'm a little bummed that you decided to end the chapter right before Orochimaru gets to fight in the tournament, and I hope the next update will come out soon. Great job!
iRaine chapter 11 . 1/7
Wow, I'm really excited for the next chapter!

I really love how the story is so fast-paced compared to a lot of the other naruto fanfiction, and this is listed in my "awesome" list of naruto fanfiction to keep up to date with.

Keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 11 . 1/2
Please please please update
RubberxxFacexxPalm chapter 11 . 1/2
Plz plz PLZ update this story. It's so amazing
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Please totally continue! UPDATE. PLEASE. TOO. AWESOME.!
dyxlesia chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Leaf shruikens ftw. I loved the age reverting thing. Thumbs up. But, isnt haku a real weakling to be matched up with naru ?
dyxlesia chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Wow i like your ideas and writing, though i would have liked the details of each animal boss fight. Good job, seriously
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »