Reviews for Laundry Room
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Apsalotly love this. It's so funny and sexy.
Miqu chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
"- so hot so... Yugi"
As in 'being Yugi' is an actual thing? XD
to be yugi or not to be yugi, that is the question XD
honestly best lemon ever, even if it was fast... really fast XD i think it'd be weird if hot guy slapped my butt o-o i'd be like "... Hellep.." XD
BookWyvern69 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Layla:*jaw dropped*
Akila:*claps* well done great story and you got her to shut her mouth id say that is a big achievement. Gold star for you.
Zuka: sister stop being mean she is your hikari
Akila: come on you don't agree listen you hear that, it's the sound of silence and how wonderful is it brother no yapping from my hikari
Zuka:*stays silent*
Akila: I knew it*smirks*
Layla: wow just wow that was a great story it was amazing as it was well written quite humorous and the lemon was great
Akila:*smirk drops as Layla still babbles in the background* I knew it was too good to last
Zuka:*comforts* it's okay sister maybe another time
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I like it too. Same reason, really. XP
Yeah, but it's cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Best One Shot EVER!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Holy fucking shit! -blinking rapidly- Can I hug you!? Honestly this is one of the best lemon stories I've ever seen, the time skips were perfectly inserted and the bit of slice of life in this FF (Joey walking in on them) was hilarious! You remind me a lot of one of my favorite authors. So good!

-IcexIcuo
Mental Patient No.302 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*Epic nosebleed* Dear god, i think I'm going to die of blood loss if i read this again XD This was awesome, definitely one of my new favourites.
Determined-Day-Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I laughed so much during this fic, and the lemon but wal VERY well written. Nice job xD
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very unique
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
lmfao
that was hilarious
I love there personality in this
I wish there were more bad ass Yugi and Yami story's
Though i don't support the smoking and drinking
i still like it

woot / that was hot!
C. S. Stars chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*has a nosebleed and is surrounded by bloody tissues* DAMN!
DarkenedSeas chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
they 'did laundry' 8 times,huh?daaaaaaaammmmmnnn they must have had the energy of a fucking Cheetah XD this was hilarious,funny,and...downright hot XD it was the longest one chapter story i have ever read but still hot :D i love Puzzleshipping x3
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
8 times? *squeals* 8D that's awesome! xD Great lemon, btw x3
Elemental Ink chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
...

Doctor: I'm very sorry, but Elemental Ink is unable to review this story as she has just passed out from blood loss, due to a massive nosebleed.

Really though, hottest Puzzleshipping lemon EVER. You should be very proud XD
Saskie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
For the love of Ra- So f***ing smexy!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »