Reviews for Parking lot
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Poor Optimus! There is no resespt for him in the world today! I would just love to hurt the person who used pink spray paint on his HOT body? I would find a way into the Transformers Universe and use the worse color spray paint on their car to see how they would like it! Optimus works hard very day! He really needs a place to park the trailer half of his HOT body! No one parks in his parking spot and gets away with it!
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Whoever painted the words "Down with the homies!" on Optimus with pink paint! I will learn how to drive and slap that person arcoss that person's face! That was very rude and wrong at the same time! No one dooes that to my man and gets a way with it! I wish that I could just go over into the Transformers universe and wash the pink paint off of that HOT body of his! I didn't find that part very funny unlike Ironhide and Ratchet!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I would have flipped over the car too. Good job Optimus! I would have loved to see the Volkswagen owner's face, priceless!
Shadir chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
*Cackle* Poor Optimus... liar *Laugh* XD
GrimlyMystical chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is so funny. You did a very good job. I'm favoriting it.
Dreadmoon chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Never take Optimus' spot or you run the risk of ending up on someone else.
ToRestOrRange chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Vengeance is sweet! I've never had the privilege of a reserved parking space, but I would probably be seeing red if someone took my spot. Great writing!
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hahaha, poor Optimus! First he gets fined, then he gets tagged, and then someone steals his parking spot! Primus, he has the patience of a saint - I would have smashed the dang car and nailed it up on wall!

Good job, it was cute!
Azori Jin Alyx chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Kinda funny, but why does he need a parking spot?. But what part of him is left behind on the parking lot when he walks off? When he walks off all of him walks off... right? At least the Optimus Prime in the movie doesn't leave a trailer behind.

But still, funny fic.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
HAHAHAHA! That was so funny! First the ticket then the graffiti then someone has the nerve to park in his reserved space! would throw that guy's car too if he parked in my spot! Make another!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hahahaha! Poor Optimus, getting a parking ticket and getting graffiti all over him. I love how in the end, Optimus reserved his own parking spot and the poor car owner who has no clue what just happened.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*gigglesnort* That was hysterical!
soulfulbee chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
freaking hilarious short story, reminds me never to tick off a meter maid
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hee hee, poor Optimus. That was cute.
agent sabog chapter 1 . 1/7/2008