Reviews for Do the Math
softdreamer chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
really I don't know why but there seems to be a large gap between the first and second chapter, both of them have great humor but the difference in mood is just too big and while I know that the second is just basically smut the ending maybe should have had the same deeper mood as the first chapter's
but anyway great fic and I liked it :D
flygon3300 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
komui was it really necessary to send the robot...
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
! *takes very deep breath* Oh man, that was hilairious! I love how kanda just doesn't give a damn about their feelings and just tell them what he thinks! I wonder what happens next. I love you for writing this!
Roweena5000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*rolls on floor, dying from laughter* Wow, this is brilliant! I love it so much. The way you write Komui is spot on and too hilarious for words. XD And having him send Kanda on the mission of 'relationship consuellor', oh man, genius.

I also like how this story turned from making me cry with all of the talk of Bookmen and sins, then it turned into Miranda finding her inner strenght and, in the process, making me feel very much better, to exploding hilarity. I applaud you, very well done!
KuraYouso chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I'm gonna be straight with you: this was probably one of the best fics I have ever read (and I've read a LOT).

I can't even express how freaking awesome this is. I give you a 11 out of 10.
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
wow!

one of the best LaviXAllen stories i have read.

i love how you put every character in DGM into the story.

it was also very funny to read, well the part of Komui and the robot. it was also very hot, you are very good at writing. i worship you!
Mon3lisa chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
yee-haw. what a ride. goodness, how I laughed at this xD this is a definite favorite and yes, I admit, because you're too damn good at visual depiction and humor. I loved it. absolutely loved it. I can't explain my gratitude for your ICness with Krory and Miranda (and that you added them to the fanfic at all! W
remainlikethis chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Wonderful! oh dear i love it! its so amazing how many details you can give to us!. I hope you continue writting... 8D

Amazing story and chapter.

AllenXlavi x3
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
That was excellent, from sweet to sexy in an incredibly enjoyable way and brilliantly written too.
Astarael of Charter chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
the beginning was so sweet the end was full of Smex.. wat can i say.. it definalty was a interesting story...
Ask the Lonely chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
LOL nice ending XD "And then they lived happily ever after (with great sex all the time)." LMAO!
EmmileneRosalina chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. -dies-

Not only did you include /everybody/; but everybody was in-character and the situations made sense. But how can you possibly only have 15 reviews overall? That's just nonsense. I've seen people refer to you as jacob-sama, and now I can see why. Although, I think I'll refer to you as kami-sama instead. Does that work for you?

Everything they do seems like what they would do in the anime or in the manga, and it fits so /well/. I mean, it doesn't fit into the actual plot line, but it still fits; if that makes sense. Komui's thoughts made me crack up: I've been trying to explain Komui's thought process for years, and now I think I'll just show people this if they ask about his creepy grin.

Also, I commend you for not making Allen a sissy. Really. Most stories make the uke a complete "fancy-prancy-rainbow-butterflies" kind of person, but honestly, I think you're one of two writers for this fandom that I can trust to make Allen and Lavi in bed still Allen and Lavi. I apologize again if that doesn't make sense; it made sense when I said it out loud.

Total winnings: 1 Author Alert, 1 Favorite Story, 5 stars and a hot, chocolate chunk cookie.
Windy Rein chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I enjoyed the whole "ride" but the ending just sort of.. blah.. it just ended.. and the whole living their lives happily ever after didn't /quite/ fit the picture.. in my opinion that is..

otherwise, well, this was most likely the most realistic(concerning sex that is) fic I've read.. Or at least can remember at the moment.. :D

But as a whole it was really something.. :) The end's something that bothers me though, as I already said.. -.-'
Kayday chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
when Lenalee wasn’t in his immediate range of vision or on a mission, she was actually playing with small furry and incredibly cute mammals somewhere" that... was ... PFFK HA HA HA! WOAH! HOW DID YOU THINK OF THAT? AND GO ALLEN AN LAVI!
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
I am amazed at this story, seriously. You got all the characters in, placed in humor and angst, and a happy ending! I loved the robots too, especially how they went haywire in town before returning to the hotel. Komui's ways of settling the problem and how his thoughts worked were hilarious. Great job!