Reviews for Sometimes
jj chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
brain is broken twitches
i agree and ibiki thinks gai is attractive? umm yeah my brain broke
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think that is an awesome story. A beautiful, awesome story. And I love your portrayal of both characters.
charleejane chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow. this was super cute. i imagine those two would be hard to wirte about but i loved it. i was skeptical opening it but well done! it was excellent.
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
awwww thats sooo cuttee!
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
...weirdest... pairing...ever... Gai... shower... DOES NOT COMPUTE... *sigh* oh well, everyone needs someone else to love and this was a really sweet story. I loved the routine they developed, really did. Great story... sooo weird...

~~Arra~~
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Nice. I like the way you put Gai and Ibiki's relationship together, but your use of calling Gai a 'raven' sort of weirded me out. I think 'taijutsu specialist', or 'muscled man' or 'speed freak' or something would have worked better. 4/5
Kouhai-sempai chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hmm...I didn't find that very crack-like at all, really. Well, the pairing is BS but still. Very cute. I'm kinda surprised at how in character it was, despite the fact that Gai seemed more normal than usual. -shrugs- I mean, after all, the man's an idiot, but he DOES know when to be serious, thank goodness. Awesome job.

-Aly
meganwastaken chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
A wonderful fic. I didn't think i would like the pairing, but once i read it i loved it. Wonderful job, wonderful.
YaoiLovr29 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was...cute, in a kinda twisted sorta way. I haven't reaaly seen any author pair those two together with anyone and especially not together. However, as I said before...cute.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
oh, don't worry! my brain is rather malfunctiony, too, after this.

but okay!

isn't like that. Oh well! Yay you for writing hard things.
no-blood-in-my-veins chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aww, but it's so sweet. Although I wonder at you calling Gai handsome, because that is sort of like an oxymoron, isn't it?
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
oh wow...strange...odd...and yet...addictive

I think u've put me on a ibiki/Gai kick now...

gr
FML chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Okay, that was so very disturbing but oddly cute and some twisted way. Meh, screw with it, I liked. :3
giganemo chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This really is a weird pairing, but it still was a very sweet story. Particularly that last sentence _

I have to say though... I'm pretty sure Ibiki has a bit more to do than just torture the occasional person and help with the Chuunin exams!
Aya-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Sweetness! I can really see Ibiki being insecure about that stuff.