Reviews for Going to Extremes
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 30 . 8/22
Loved it wish there was more
misuky7 chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
This story was so different and so so fangtastic. Honest it was one of the most amazing things I've ever read. I cannot wait to read more. :3
Horst Wessle chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Newsflash! Wrestling isn't real. They're a gay dance troupe for the closeted.
agnar chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
I know this is long since complete and all, but wanted to mention you've messed up your own AU a few times. Chapter 1, Angel never even activated Acathla, Willow put his soul back before he could pull the sword. So Angel never got sent to hell.

But you've since made multiple mentions of Angel being sent to hell. Just thought I ought to point it out, so maybe you catch such mess ups in future works.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 30 . 5/29/2013
Ah c'mon now, that can't be the end!?
King Conundrum chapter 30 . 11/10/2010
Please kind author, i beseech you! continue writing this story!
Mokiefraggle001 chapter 27 . 6/12/2008
Holy shit...I think you might've actually managed to capture the pace of a classic ECW Jerry Lynn match on "paper," as it were. Didn't think it was possible, considering everything I've seen of him from ECW days was frenetic and a little holyshitWTF. Sweet work.

Also, I'm liking your take on a Buffy who violently rejected Xander after discovering "The Lie," and without Faith as that sort of dark mirror to keep her in the light. In a sense, it's a sort of role-reversal; Buffy's the one who doesn't have her key voice of support, while Faith has him to keep her on an even keel and in the light. Very twisted, very intriguing. I'm looking forward to see how you play with this.

Minor nitpick, though...the move's only called an X-Factor when it's being done by X-Pac. Otherwise, it's just a sitout facebuster.
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 30 . 6/10/2008
I'm still curious of what the curse on that belt is going to be. It didn't seem to overly effect Sabu. Except, for, you know, him losing.

To Taz.

Hard.

Great work on the Bruce Campbell characterization. I feel he'd endorse this work wholeheartedly.
Theo chapter 30 . 6/10/2008
Nice way to finish off the story, great wrestling scenes and a win for Xander. Can't wait to see what Francine did, and I hope somehow it backfires on her. Can't wait to see what'll happen with the Sunnydale connection too.
dogbertcarroll chapter 30 . 6/9/2008
Loved it!
LycoX chapter 30 . 6/9/2008
wow.. this was pretty good. I'm now really curious as to what Francine did.
Hippie Painter chapter 30 . 6/9/2008
way to go King of Extreme The X Mean
Theo chapter 29 . 6/8/2008
This story is really going places, isn't it? The scene in Willy's bar was a classic, especially with Giles saying how he was a poor librarian like that. Can't wait to see the upcoming fight, and I figure we'll finally see what vamp Francine is up to? Anyway, more soon please.
Hippie Painter chapter 29 . 6/7/2008
great chapter I cant wait for the next one HAIL TO THE CHIN! HAIL TO THE CHIN! HAIL TO THE CHIN!
OLazy1 chapter 29 . 6/7/2008
First off, I wanna apologize for not leaving more reviews. I'm a very big fan of your work and this story in particular.

I like how the story has so much action in it. Your introduction of Faith into the story, I found particularly well done as well as exciting. The Druscilla/Francine plot has been a bit long but it's slow build up does keep me guessing. I've found the matches to be exciting and sometimes surprising. I enjoy the fact that while Xander does win most of his matches you don't make him invincible. Though I do think that sometimes the action is a bit hard to follow during the matches.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for posting this story, I'm really enjoying it.

P.S. Thanks for the double chapter on June 7.