Reviews for Pride & Prejudice
Chrisstars1 chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Loved your story
EmperorsConcerto chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
I've just discovered this fic and had the pleasure of reading the first six chapters in one go. This is an amazingly well done story.
1) I love your title. Even with the contemporary context, Tristan and Rory have a lot in common with the central themes regarding the conflict between Elizabeth and Darcy, before they ultimately start to truly see each other and fall deeply in love.
2) Your characterisation is spot on! Lorelai and Rory's dialogue reads like two teenagers with a sugar high - which is exactly them! You've got Tristan's dry, sardonic wit down pat also. I've also appreciated the little ways in which you've begun to humanize him. The show gave us faint glimmers, but never spent enough time on Tristan - such a waste! - to really develop him as a character. Then of course, CMM's career started going places and TPTB didn't get the chance. So your characterization of Tristan is one of my favourite things about this fic!
3) I have to congratulate you on your masterful use of coincidence. There are times when the effect can easily feel contrived; you become overly aware of the writer's hand manipulating things. But in your fic it feels completely natural.

Regarding the events of this chapter in particular, at this point I'm firmly on Team Tristan. Rory's behaviour and general attitude is starting to grate on my nerves - the combination of her pig-headedness, judgemental attitude and hypocrisy is not a good one! She finds Tristan bewildering and frustrating because of how changeable he is towards her. But it completely escapes her notice that she does the exact same thing to him. In fact, she did it first! It's her inconsistency that prompted his, because he just doesn't know where he stands with her and is never sure which version of Rory he's going to get. It was immensely satisfying to have both Tristan and Lorelai call Rory out on it. I'm hopeful she'll start to redeem herself in the coming chapters. And I'm not entirely unsympathetic to her plight, essentially liking a guy against her will. It's probably doing a number on her - especially someone who overthinks and overcomplicates things as much as Rory does. I'm still wearing my Team Tristan t-shirt though! Lol ;) This is wonderful. I look forward to reading the rest and thank you for posting this story.
Milamb chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Love it ! You write very well !
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
this was absolutely fantastic, i wish there was more :)
Berry8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Where is chapter 12? I want to read this story but can't if 12 is missing :(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
what happened to chapter twelve?
ps you ff rocks! it 's my favorite at all! (and i had read tons:)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
where did Chapter 12 go?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
love the story.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Love reading this story, but chapter 12 seems to be missing. Will continue to read, but could you please forward me the like for this chappie.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
What happened to chapter 12?
abbyshim chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
D: what happened to chapter 12?!

i cant go on to the next chapter yet! i need to find out what happens.
i read the reviews for chap 12. but i need to find out for myself as to how it all went down. hope you can fix this soon. i'm gonna have to put reading this story on hold for now /
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
What happened to chapter 12? :(
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
wth happened to this chapter?! ahhh!
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
You should write a sequel!