Reviews for Nine Months Of Hell
Marie S Zachary chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
"Don't call me Jesse! We will not name our daughter Jessica! I agree with your mother- if it's a girl; Lorelai. If it's a boy; Harry. End of discussion!"

Excuse me but it's NOT entirely his choice
Squeegee Beckinhime chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
This is a really great story, the last chapter made me cry. i love the last line "it was worth it". Great story. xx
Miss Kells Bells chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Aw, cute ending, by the way, this story was hilarious, so hilarious that at some points I had to run out of the room and tell me mother what I just read. Ah, this was a great story.
PiperLeoFan87 chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
Great story!
Violinchen chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Hi there!

Nice little story, I really enjoyed reading it!
TheLongLostGilmoreGirl47 chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Perfect. The whole story is Perfect. Everything in its sweet, short story glory. hehe im hyper on Milky Way Hot cocoa :) But it was rele rele good
LonelyHeart101 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
This is brilliant!
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
I'm sad to see that this is over, Great job
melissaeverlasting chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Lori is a cute nickname. And you seemed to contrast that well with the episode, what with more mature personalities and new characters and all that. It was amazing!
melissaeverlasting chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Lorelai Jessica is the perfect name for their daughter! Harry is... um... weird. I would've gone with William as the first name, even though it's pretty nerdy.

-Melissa
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
good stoty please do a sequel that would rock
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
goodf chapter
Sailor-Lit chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
OMG! I LOVED this story! I SO wish it wasn't over! Write more Lit storys that are this funny, PLEASE!
R. M. Jackson chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
So adorable! I loved the whole thing. I can't wait to read more from you.