Reviews for Acoustic Number 3
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
'"Well," Ironhide said at long last, though he sounded more intrigued than disgusted. "Why don't we talk about this?"' Yayyyy!

'And Jazz would have simply told him to just relax.' I am pretty sure I just felt my heart break.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Love this take on Ratchet, he's one of my favs. I presume some of your inspiration came from the movie scene where he put his pede in his mouth. harhar.

You also seem to have the "ability to work words like paint, like seduction". Damn, you're good. I can't believe I haven't come across your stuff before.
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
very interesting take on ratchet. i like it. very well done.
Iris magic chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Good point. I'm a Ratchet fan myself and I have to agre that talking is far from his best skill.

All in all, good story. Please, write more.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Well, this is certainly an interesting take on Ratchet. Now that you mention it, given his first lines in the movie, it would stand that he's not the most eloquent of speakers, but still, bad with words or not, we still love ya big guy!

Excellent as always, Aspirare.
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was an interesting read I like all that you put into it. Really good.

-P.R.
Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was a very nice insight into Ratchet. I think you have a very good handle on his character. The last part threw me a bit for a loop, but loved it anyway.

Hoping for more!