Reviews for Rikku's Wish
Lady Evelynn chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I love it! Please update soon. I noticed you stated you finished this story, but must be reposting. I love the humor and the pace. Tidus' naked scene was hilarious! As much as I try I have no idea what your plot is, and that's a great thing! Will be patiently awaiting an update!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I liked it!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
This was funny. I liked it.
TRIX19 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
PERFECTION! Of course Tidus would be the one to tell Rikku haha! Keep on going!
TRIX19 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is really good! I like it!
MEAN LANTURN chapter 21 . 10/11/2010
I'm not one to give false praise. after readin your work i read the reviews. you deserve this and so much u for entertaining me. auron is oldschool pimp.
LostxPanda chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
Wow finally finished such a sad ending -tear tear- a great story I cant to read the sequal I've probably botherd you enough with my million reveiws so keep up the good work bye
LostxPanda chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
"...Tidus’s dad…Gegt? …Jent? …Crembt? It was Crembt, wasn’t it?” Couldnt help but laugh at that part. You an amazing story teller and I hope you continue to keep writing and keep us entertained with your imagination I look forward to seeing how this will end. Have a good one and thank you for writing such an amazing and immersize story thus far
LostxPanda chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Well done once again keeping true to the characters nature and not giving classic cleche plot elements that most FF Fanfics have So keep up the good work and sorry if this dosent make much sense but I am reading this at 1:30am so why write a reveiw this late right? Dont want to forget but why am I rambling on ;; terribly sorry Good work
LostxPanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Well written and quite a fun read you really captured the personality of the Celsius crew as well as keeping the reader entertained till the end. I look forward to reading the coming chapters in this even the imaginay pig liked it and hes picky ((00))
Helpful chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
sequel: Secret Struggles
Gining chapter 21 . 3/29/2008
-jaw drops the floor- I can't believe I was right. Brother was behind it, just not really in a way I expected. But the way you brought it out was great. It was real and believable.

But Rikku in the farplane was just too sad. I really do hope you make that sequel you were talking about. She isn't the type to deserve a sad ending. She needs some more closure. And the way Auron was brought out was horrible. You tricked us into thinking he was real, only to find out otherwise. -tears up- That makes me so proud of you. I enjoy your ideas, they were pulled off wonderfully. Keep them coming, I'll be looking for them! Gin
Gining chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
I can't believe I never saw this before! I really like it. Sorry for not reviewing sooner then chapter nine, but I'll confess. I'm a lazy slug. Though this chapter made me do it. I really liked the flow of it. But I wonder about brother. They never saw him, and were told he was killed. Sounds fishy if you ask me. Watch it be something along the lines that he's the one behind all the kidnappings. Maybe he was jealous of Tidus or something. Well I'm off to read and find out more! Gin
Jessica aka XmYmIlKsHaKeX chapter 21 . 2/21/2008
ya brtoher and calli are scary but i always knew she liked him lol. i have a felling that you have a big idea for them cuz of how you put tem together and you mention that calli and her age are not right so i think their will be more there. am i right lol. i relly like this story. i almost passed on it cuz of the name too but you cant read a book by it scover.

hugz

XmYmIlKsHaKeX
heaven-monument chapter 21 . 2/13/2008
Ugh. I am not a fan of that pairing. Calli is about 12 in X-2, which makes her 14 in this fic, and Brother is 27 in X-2, which makes him 29 in this fic. That's a 15 year difference! Brother is double Calli's age! DOUBLE!

Ahem. Rant over.

Aside from that very odd pairing, that ending was fluffalicious! I loved it! The idea of a Guadosalam amusement park, although I don't know where they'd put them, because the city is really quite small, is great! It sounds like the perfect location - pretty much in the middle of Spira.

And your homage to Titan and Leviathan - from a recent FFIV player (I emulated it on my PC), it was a great idea. Personally, I think if the greatest airship would obviously be Ark (from FFIX), because it's an airship anyway!

Absolute love. 9/10