Reviews for Logan
Kusami32 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
I loved it :) both endings were awesome but i liked the second one better because of the flashback bb had about him and rae it was sweet :) can't wait to start Logan 2 i bet its better then the first you rock as a writer!
Saffire55 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! I think awesome is the word of the day! Anyway, great story!
drrockso20 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
A wonderful story
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
WOAH nuther update m8_i like_totally didn' spect at wen i read me alerts lol_wickid m8

:D
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
The alternate chapters were a nice touch. How about an epilogue taking place a year or so later? I'd like to know if BB and Raven get married and if Logan can morph. I guess her name is Logan Logan?
singyourheartout287 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
oh i like this version much better lol :]] it makes alot more sense haha. very good! ahh i love it, its so awesome! you better update soon! :]] hehe
kcb chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome! This story gets an A ! Can you do more?
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Okay nice alternative chapters, but I still don't understand just what has happen to Raven and Beast Boy towards the end of this chapter ? :(

I mean now what done is done what will happen to Raven, Logan, and Beast Boy now ? :(

Please do try to continue this sotry because it got me all confused in this situtation. :(
mangagirl18 chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Awesome ending. I really liked this fic. I hope to see more from you in the future. :D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
A good ending, don't get me wrong, but how was the deal broken? And what will happen now that Raven is back where she belongs?

Would you be so kind as to include them in an epilogue?
Chione Jinx S chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Oh my gosh that was wonderful! I cried and then I smiled! I Loved it!
singyourheartout287 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
omg! i loved it! and thanks so much for the review reply, i got it after i read it lol :]] and now i understand the light woman! raven made a deal with her that if she could have the child, she's leave and be Rachel! but when she broke down and admitted she was raven, the deal was off so the light woman had to take logan back! i TOTALLY get it now! unless i'm wrong...please tell me if i'm wrong lol! but OMG THAT WAS LIKE AN AMZAZING STORY! anymore chapters? sequels? please! lol :]]
ItCame chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
whoa
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Nice ending to a great story. I suppose the details of the deal are left to the imagination of the reader. All that matters is that the story ended with BB and Raven and Logan all together.
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Okay first off I have two questions about this chapter:

1. WHat just happen at the end of this chapter ? :(

2. Could either Cyborg or Robin try to reproduce the formula that gave Beast Boy his green Skin and gain his powers under control, for little Logan ? :(

Well I have to admit that this was a hearfult chapter and I encourage you to continue on with your story as it just interests me more and more each time I read a new installment of the story. :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »