Reviews for Logan
WTF DUDE?! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP A BABY!?1?! Also this is awesome so far
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Oh. That explains a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I'm confused in this chapter. How did Cyborg get a DNA test with Rachel only to find out she isn't Raven? Don't answer, I was just asking.
Kusami32 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
I loved it :) both endings were awesome but i liked the second one better because of the flashback bb had about him and rae it was sweet :) can't wait to start Logan 2 i bet its better then the first you rock as a writer!
Saffire55 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! I think awesome is the word of the day! Anyway, great story!
drrockso20 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
A wonderful story
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
WOAH nuther update m8_i like_totally didn' spect at wen i read me alerts lol_wickid m8

:D
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
The alternate chapters were a nice touch. How about an epilogue taking place a year or so later? I'd like to know if BB and Raven get married and if Logan can morph. I guess her name is Logan Logan?
pleasedelete1234567 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
oh i like this version much better lol :]] it makes alot more sense haha. very good! ahh i love it, its so awesome! you better update soon! :]] hehe
kcb chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome! This story gets an A ! Can you do more?
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Okay nice alternative chapters, but I still don't understand just what has happen to Raven and Beast Boy towards the end of this chapter ? :(

I mean now what done is done what will happen to Raven, Logan, and Beast Boy now ? :(

Please do try to continue this sotry because it got me all confused in this situtation. :(
mangagirl18 chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Awesome ending. I really liked this fic. I hope to see more from you in the future. :D