Reviews for Intangible
Beautiful story
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Loved the story.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Gosh. I just find myself coming back to this story over and over again. It's definitely one of the best - if not THE best - I've read on this site. You should be so incredibly proud of it.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is honestly one of the best things I've read on here. You write really, really beautifully, and you captured everyone so well. A couple of those lines were so beautiful they nearly killed me, haha :) Wonderful, wonderful job.
allan poe chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hey, I absolutely love your story ! It's so real and so dense, and I love it when Sirius does admit that he is a bad boy... Any chance you would let me translate it to Portuguese ? I'd love to !
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Yummy...rain soaked marauders. Very sad. I feel so bad for Sirius...I could totally see something like this happening. It is beautifully written. I was entranced from the moment I read the summary to the very last word. Great work.
notyourkind chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this was really, really good
Ash735 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Your characters are amazing, and their grief and desperation is so raw. Thanks for writing, I love this story :)
And Pidgeons Fly354 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
update!
brittany chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
ugh, my heart is aching for sirius! so excellent job this was wonderful :)
Killa Cupcakes chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
What I like most about your stories is how human you manage to make the characters. In my opinion, you made them more human and more relatable than JKR did. Nobody is perfect, and I get sick to death of reading about perfect Lily. I love your portrayal of her, and I quite like your portrayal of Sirius as well. It only stands to reason that with Sirius being such a good-looking guy, she would feel at least a reluctant physical attraction to him, if nothing else. Great job! I really enjoyed this.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Gah! Why do I torture myself by reading things like this? It's kryptonite to LJ shippers! But I will reluctantly admit that it was an excellent story, despite its being utterly evil.
wow chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. These characters... they're incredible. So real, so so so real.

I have never, never ever ever, liked anything other than James/Lily. Ever. But now...

Holy shit I'm almost crying!

Just... wow
sagebrushandthistle chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Man. Wow.

Never had this happen to me, but you made me feel like I did.

Very well written.
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Here's the feedback: That's actually incredibly sweet and sexy without being too smutty. And I really don't think the language was overdone at all, which it so often is... I'm actually really growing attacked to these Sirius/Lily fic. Ah. But you stuck her back with James in the end, as it should be. Sigh.

BTW: I'd like Sirius rain-soaked, pleases. :D