Reviews for Intangible
awfffsome chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
From a JL addicted, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Congrats, seriously!
Miss.gonnastabyou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ahhh that was so great,

really beautiful!

I loved it! :D
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm late to the party in reading this but it's beautiful. I've never read this pairing but I would kill to write like this. Fantastic!
Miss Paper Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I usually don't like Lily/OC stories, but this was fantastic! It was beautiful and heartbreaking and you truly are a gifted writer. I look forward to more of your writing, because it's really fabulous!

Listen to "The Rain" by Melody Gardot. It's a slow jazzy song that I think really fits your story. Tell me what you think.
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
AMAZING INCREDIBLE, all the WONDERFUL words in the BEAUTIFUL universe, for this.
tasha27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
oh god, this was beautiful. I usually hate fics where Sirius and Lily are together, but you wrote this so beautifully that it just HAS to go on my favourites! :)
moonbright chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love sirius/lily stories and this one is one of the most well written I have read yet. Great job :)
Catalina H chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow...You did a really wonderful job with this. Poor Sirius...I always felt he got the short end of the stick in a lot of ways. This is just another one of those examples. :( Oh well, good story!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh. That was sweet and sad and just, oh _ Sirius and Lily would've been formidable together, I don't doubt.

Lovely piece of writing, it flowed really well, and I really like the "fingertip brushes fongertiip, and hip to hip they sit" - it was rather poetic ]

Oh, and can I have a rain soaked Sirius please P
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Fantasy is wonderful. Lily was the girl everyone could have taken home to meet the parents. Sirius would have dated her if James hadn't been in the picture, but it wouldn't have lasted. Not because he's a bad boy, but because he's too much of an adventurer at heart. He probably does love Lily in his own way, but the personality differences would make it a very short and volatile relationship. Lily isn't being a tease, she does love Sirius, just not like she loves James.
Saltair chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow, that was.. wow. Sirius really got the short end of the stick there. Very well written, I'm not too sure where I stand on the whole Lily/Sirius pairing, but I could definitely see them being close companions like that. Very interesting plot, I don't think I've ever read one that went quite along those lines.

Poor Sirius, geez that really made you feel for the guy. The emotions were so raw between him meeting with James and then sleeping with Lily. The ending was what really sold me though, excellently done. That was just like powerful, almost in an allegorical way. Definitely a strong life lesson heh :)
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Omg, that was bloody brilliant! I have never thought about them that way, but you wrote it so realistically and true to character that I just loved it! I was so into their interaction and the setting, loved how their thoughts about one another, and knew how it would end, but didn't want to happen!

Thank you so much for this! _
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ooh, lovely, I liked this a lot.
stainedparchment chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
oh my god. no, i told myself i wouldn't cry and here I am tearing up. bloody fuck, james is.

sirius is just so mysterious and wonderful. *sigh* well then. great story! loved it.
Waifine chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I'd always wanted to read a good Sirius/Lily fanfiction, but the problem was that (the few that I read) were so painfully out of character on both parts!

This, however, was amazing. The situations made perfect, beautiful and terrible scene, and you portrayed Sirius brilliantly. I absolutely adored this story.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »