Reviews for Intangible
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
wow.. i never thought i'd support lily with anyone but james! when i started this fic i was uncertain.. but really.. this was amazing. everything was perfect - and even though sirius cheated with his best friend's gilfriend, you still made him he's incredibly sweet. love it.
SCONED chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
hey

I don't usually like the whole Sirius/Lily thing, but for some reason I read this and I loved it. It was so sweet. Sirius is just so good in this. And I was hoping for him, not James for the first time in my life. It was great.

x
maraudernumba5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
as always, absolutely amazing. i used to think that you just had this uncanny knack for capturing remus in all that he is-and so much more-but in this fic youve done the same with sirius, and even lily too. every word is thought out and fits perfectly with the rest. cant wait for your next fic!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Once again you have proved, that you can captivate the characters of the Marauder time perfectly. You already know how I think of your great writing skills and this one shot is worthy of your other achievements. Keep going
sasherxcopy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Amazing.

You capture Sirius in a way that is completely unique, yet so prefect at the same time. In fact, your writing puts me, for lack for a better word, in a sort of alternative feeling, one that I only get from reading your stuff.

I know that sounds a little weird, but its just so meaningful and beautiful that I can't help myself.

I love how you do Wondering!Lily and Comforting!Sirius, because even though Lily is known as completely rational and Sirius as a rash skirt-chaser, you manage to keep them in bounds of their canon.

Thank you so much!

And as far as the incentive goes, I think I'll have a rain-soaked Remus? :D
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was so beautifully written. I loved how you portrayed Sirius as someone with feelinfs, as opposed to the ''playboy,'' that he is written as sometimes. Okay, so he is a ladies man, but it is nice to see his sensitive side, isn't it? ;)

I have never read a Sirius/Lily fic before, and I thought it might be a little weird. But it was actually pretty amazing. Very well done!

Oh, and for my rain soaking Marauder? I'll pick Remus...
defyentropy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
that was lovely - heart breaking.

another fantastic story from you, can't wait to see what you come up with next! ; )
Soap1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful. That is one of the best one-shots I have ever read. You really did a fantastic job of capturing emotions and feelings, and things that we've all experienced to some degree.

I loved this line: "She knows that sometimes, in bed at night, she lies awake, thinking about him, hoping that sleep won’t come just yet….", because what girl hasn't? )

It was a really incredible story, I loved it and I want to read more of your writing!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
A very lovely look at a nontraditional pairing.
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was both beautifully written and painful to read. I love Sirius and it hurts me to see him suffer in yet some NEW way! But you did it really, and I felt that you put them in a situation where their behavior seemed to be plausibly out of character.

The interplay of the weather works really well and never seems contrived.

One of the things I appreciate about your stories as well is how well they flow - no awkward transitions but a sense of things unfolding as they must.

So can I entice you to write a story where Sirius gets to be happy? In the meantime, you can send the poor soaked creature round to me - I've already lit the fire...
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was such a "human" face that you gave Sirius. Many authors paint him either as the "rich bad playboy" or the "wild dog" of the HP books when he's older. I enjoyed the way you allowed him to actually feel something, even if it was for Lily.

I also though it was unique, but enjoyable, that it wasn't something he then blamed Lily for. I loved the fact that while we saw that Lily had been imagining being with him for such a long time - really he had been imagining the same about her.

She really didn't know how special she was.

I loved this one. It's always fun to read about your take on other HP characters. ~Lone Butterfly
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I do like it, the idea of Sirius and Lily.

But it will stay Lily and James forever.

But yes, Sirius is a bad boy.

But I love him anyways.

Greetings Loony.
R. Scott chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh wow. Just wow. My favourite story of yours to date. :o) x
Laseri chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You know, I always did wonder about that pairing. Now I know! You do one-sided romance and spontaneous hookups so wonderfully well. Also, much love for the serious!Sirius, even though he's annoyingly adorable when he's being silly.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'd already r&r this on your Livejournal, but I'm glad you posted it here so that I can keep it in my faves! :D

I don't have the time to read it again now but I remember that it was amazing so I'll read it again another time.

You're awesome! :D (And I'm your first reviewer! yay!)

- Gaby