Reviews for Intangible
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was so beautifully written. I loved how you portrayed Sirius as someone with feelinfs, as opposed to the ''playboy,'' that he is written as sometimes. Okay, so he is a ladies man, but it is nice to see his sensitive side, isn't it? ;)

I have never read a Sirius/Lily fic before, and I thought it might be a little weird. But it was actually pretty amazing. Very well done!

Oh, and for my rain soaking Marauder? I'll pick Remus...
defyentropy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
that was lovely - heart breaking.

another fantastic story from you, can't wait to see what you come up with next! ; )
Soap1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful. That is one of the best one-shots I have ever read. You really did a fantastic job of capturing emotions and feelings, and things that we've all experienced to some degree.

I loved this line: "She knows that sometimes, in bed at night, she lies awake, thinking about him, hoping that sleep won’t come just yet….", because what girl hasn't? )

It was a really incredible story, I loved it and I want to read more of your writing!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
A very lovely look at a nontraditional pairing.
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was both beautifully written and painful to read. I love Sirius and it hurts me to see him suffer in yet some NEW way! But you did it really, and I felt that you put them in a situation where their behavior seemed to be plausibly out of character.

The interplay of the weather works really well and never seems contrived.

One of the things I appreciate about your stories as well is how well they flow - no awkward transitions but a sense of things unfolding as they must.

So can I entice you to write a story where Sirius gets to be happy? In the meantime, you can send the poor soaked creature round to me - I've already lit the fire...
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was such a "human" face that you gave Sirius. Many authors paint him either as the "rich bad playboy" or the "wild dog" of the HP books when he's older. I enjoyed the way you allowed him to actually feel something, even if it was for Lily.

I also though it was unique, but enjoyable, that it wasn't something he then blamed Lily for. I loved the fact that while we saw that Lily had been imagining being with him for such a long time - really he had been imagining the same about her.

She really didn't know how special she was.

I loved this one. It's always fun to read about your take on other HP characters. ~Lone Butterfly
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I do like it, the idea of Sirius and Lily.

But it will stay Lily and James forever.

But yes, Sirius is a bad boy.

But I love him anyways.

Greetings Loony.
R. Scott chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh wow. Just wow. My favourite story of yours to date. :o) x
Laseri chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You know, I always did wonder about that pairing. Now I know! You do one-sided romance and spontaneous hookups so wonderfully well. Also, much love for the serious!Sirius, even though he's annoyingly adorable when he's being silly.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'd already r&r this on your Livejournal, but I'm glad you posted it here so that I can keep it in my faves! :D

I don't have the time to read it again now but I remember that it was amazing so I'll read it again another time.

You're awesome! :D (And I'm your first reviewer! yay!)

- Gaby