Reviews for Altered Destiny: The Will of the Wheel
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
So I don't suppose you're ever going to finish you great fix are you, very sad.
Cheerfully Shameless chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Awesome idea. I'm guessing you don't plan to update this, but I've added it to my favourites just in case. :) I have to agree with you on the focus on Rand; I always found myself rereading the books and skimming parts to try and maintain continuity with the characters. With fanfiction, it's much easier to have a single focus.
ceyx0991 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
This was definitely a good start, but it seems abandoned. Write moar, whoar.
hjcallipygian chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Hmm. I'd never read this bit of yours before - I got burned out on WoT many years ago - but decided to check it out on a lazy Sunday. It's very good. I like your focus on Rand rather than bouncing around to show every last bit of every last character. I don't suppose that you're going to do more with this, but I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it. If you felt up to summarizing what you had in mind for it, I'd really appreciate that.
Vicious Dice chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I like it. Next chapter would be nice.
St. Alicon chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I'm curious, do you plan to continue this?

Thanks for posting it, by the way.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
You write wonderfully long chapters! You don't skip to far ahead, and it seems well balanced. I must also applaud your talent of being able to make me see the things you describe as if I were there. I also enjoyed seeing the sceen unfold from Alanna's POV. Being the first Aes Sedai to encounter him, I wonder what role she will play in his future? I’m looking forward to finding out more about Rand’s journey! Poor thing …you can tell it changed his outlook on the world, but he is not yet as hard as he is once he becomes the dragon in the series. Then again, he is younger, and alone; therefore, more maluable. Ah! A black sister is going to have her hands on the dragon! He is in more danger than he knows.

Also, it was very smart to send Beslan to the tower! As you said, not only will he be safe, but he will learn what he needs to become a good ruler. (Or so we hope.) Hmm ...thinking about the Moiraine situation again, she might even be at the tower, preparing to go out again to search for the dragon. Hmm, if he meets The Amyrlin, than it might be she who informs Moiraine that they’ve got him.

Update soon! Please?
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really like this! I hope you don't abandon it.-It's the start of a familiar story with well known characters, yet with a very important twist. I wonder, what will Moiraine do when she arives at the two rivers to find Rand gone? She might find it a little suspicious how this boy up and disappeared after a girl falls from a tree and is masteriously well. Will she take the boys and Egwene straight to Tar Valon, try to find the missing boy, or will all three boys be gone by the time she gets there. I can imagine Mat, Perrin and probably Egwene might set off to find him. *sighs* Too bad Egwene and Rand probably won't end up together, but the sceen at the top of the tree was sweet!
dudley12 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
i'm excited even if you branch out your own way with this. i was so disappointed when shezza abandoned his WoT fic and there are few authors that are dedicated to this section so i look forward to anything new
The One Who Writes chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Great job.

I am really glad that you decided to pick up this story. It was one of the sadest moments of my life when the origional was discontinued. But I hope that you will see this one through to the end.

I know life is busy but I hope you can update soon.
cyrgon0 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Hmm. I guess that I'm rather lucky to have stumbled upon this story...

It's nice to see that someone else has realized that Shezza's story deserved to continue, especially now that the canon story has been left incomplete by the great Robert Jordan himself, and has taken the initiative to continue it.

I applaud you, and I hope that more will come soon-that you'll try to at least complete as much as you can before returning the story to Shezza...
jettftw chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
By the Hammer of Thor!...I've been waiting on a story like this for a while. Can't wait on your updates
Neqa'elis chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
A new Rand centric fic in the WoT section that is inspired by Shezza's work? I've died and gone to heaven. Lol.

I don't get this obsession with authors only writing about OCs or side characters, though I can hardly blame them as RJ is guilty of the same thing...

I will be watching this story, so please continue. There are not enough good WoT fictions, so I will hunt you down if you don't finish this. 8D
mute thunder chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
great that you made a wheel of time fanfic, even if it's based on someone elses. Too bad that we won't see the true ending of the series, so you better finish one here :P
Dave chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I don't think you could really call this a rewrite of shezza's story... I'm not really liking the way it's going either. He just instantly knows he's channeled saidin to save egwene? You might have a good idea but it looks like you're taking to many short cuts in character development to make it a good story.