Reviews for The Second Espada
Revolation chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is amazing! I'm glad I found this great story. Ironically it came up in google search results for something totally different. I'm loving how you have the correct phonetic accent marks for Orihime's techniques along with Shun'ō. I know the sentiment of wanting to have things written correctly since I do the same.

Also, I enjoyed your writing style. the way you make things smooth so effortlessly, and switching scenes without causing too much of an uproar if you know what I mean.

I'm liking the alternative plot, and the wish fulfillment(see tv tropes) in that you had orihime heal nel's mask. Plus I am just biased in liking reading things from Orihime's perspective in a well-written way. Maybe because I am trying to do the same for my story.

Conclusion: INSTA-FAVE. Keep it up!
Yaraia chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Ooh. Looks like it's getting interesting where Aizen's involved. I think you did well with the fight scene. Update soon please!
Egghead chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Not bad at all. Update soon
Yaraia chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Aw! I love and hate the cliffy. Oh well, I really liked the chapter. Please update when you get the chance. (ASAP)
Yaraia chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I liked it! I've been looking for story thats takes place where the manga leaves off and I think you did a good job writing the begining of it. Can't wait to read the future chapters!